1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    TVM guys do keep their Puntos shining bright! :)

And is that Moon Mist Grey Palio of a TFIan? It's in a stunning condition. We have the same color, 2005 model, but the exterior is in a sad condition. :-|
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Guru that is clevermax's palio (Petrol version). He has a punto too. This time he is gonna catchup for the meet with a Linea :).
  3. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi all,
    After i saw the pics , i miss Trivandrum very much . Nowadays i see lot of Punto's on streets in Trivandrum. Explore Ponmudi once, nice ghat section for punto who loves curvy roads
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Nithin so you are in Mumbai now ? Next time when you are coming to Trivandrum, do let us know a bit earlier so that we can have a small meet. Till then join then Mega Mumbai team.
  5. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    Sure. right now am in trivandrum but Punto is a Mumbaikar. last meet pics were awesome. Once i will join with my punto for the meet. I will have a reason to drive all the way from Mumbai to Trivandrum
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    That's great Nithin. If you want you can accompany in any of our rides. No issues.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    has an exam(IBPS) on 11th.So i cant join u guys this time.
  8. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Cinju

Thanx very much. Will you share the details of the place. I will try to come
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Those who are meeting up on Sunday can gather at Keltron-Althara road by 2:30-3:00pm?
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Manaveeyam road (keltron -Althara rd vellayambalam) will be fine for the initial gathering. We can start from there.