1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Tentative ... our company is opening a new facility @ Infopark Cochin this saturday. So chances of skipping that is almost impossible. It is not possible to include everybody & organise a meet.. I will be really happy if you guys can make it out.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it would be good if atleast 5-6 show up for it so that it would make up for a nice photoshoot as well. i m available this weekend but would be out of station nxt weekend . i got a wonderful opportunity to drive to guruvayoor but succumbed to parent's final word to go by train as i am new to cars and driving alone til there is impossible ! let other guys also pour in their suggestion , when we can have a full fledged meet !
  3. I will be here at TVM this weekend. 30k service is due soon. Let me see if I can get it done on Friday and bring my car for the meet.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Fellows how about Sunday evening ?? Most probably I would be able to join you if it is on Sunday .
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I can spare a couple of hours this weekend.
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

I am game for Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know once you guys decide on the day.
  7. Sunday is ok for me!
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    a ride to varkala with family on Sunday is on the cards now... no idea when i ll be back ! sorry about that !
    cant we create a Google message group to convey messages between ourselves !
  9. Oops. Car still at service centre!
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What about a TFI drive meet to any nearby places on 21st august, sunday . please continue the discussions here.
    As of now, cinju, royj, gvm, maverick, clevermax and myself are tentatively IN for this. expecting more participation.