1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. drarvindc

Great pics guys. Good to see you all. Get the beauties lined up too next time :D
  2. maverick

maverick Amatore

Pran, surprised to know that you didn't know my TFI screen name. Figo Titanium is no where near a Punto EPack in comparison. Looks, wider tyres, ACC, rear seat head rests, rear power windows, MID in speedo meter console and last but not least, the national engine 1.3 MJD, I will miss all these in a Figo. Also I am a big fan of Fiat for quite a long time.

I am yet to start my ownership thread, but here is a sneak preview of the beauties at my stable :)
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    that was the meet for techies... what about another one with non techies too ?! to meet up with a new one on board !:)
    any one sunday feasible for you guys ? cinju told most of you would'nt be available on sundays ! well, just try .
  4. Thanks guys for joining. Had a wonderful time sharing our experiences (and reallyy forgot to have our coffee!). I see many Punto / Linea flying across in Technopark, Trivandrum and there is scope for a bigger meet.
  5. @varunrtr

We can meet at some time. I am out of town this weekend. Mostly will be at TVM on next Saturday.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Varun..no worries buddy..We'll surely give a try. Maybe next Saturday as said by gvm. How about others ?? Varun I think you are the youngest member from our Trivandrum Team. It's our elder brothers duty to fulfill our younger brother's wish :).
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

Next Saturday mostly I will also be at TVM only. Early next week we shall fix a plan if most of us are available.
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

great going TVM guys. I am missing all the TFI meets after moving to Kochi :(
  9. maverick

maverick Amatore

Lets meet at Kochi also, most of the weekends I am at Kochi :)
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Guys are we meeting this Saturday? If yes lets decide on the place and time ASAP.