1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The "meet" went off fine with me being the only TFI member among the entire Mohandas' guests. Being a water theme park, I did not take my camera - see the camera and water don't get together well and I find it difficult to stay away from water.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    A small TFI meet @ Trivandrum on 17th June 2011

At last it happened. A long awaited meet of some of our TFI members from Trivandrum. We(5 of us) planned to have a coffee meet.On meeting, were so busy sharing our personal experiences with our FIAT's that we really forgot to have coffee..;) Though it was just a 30 min meet, it was an amazing experience for me. Attaching 2 snaps that were taken that day. Planning for a bigger & better meet with more members.

DSC03086.jpg
    From left Clevermax, Royj,Maverick & Cinju

DSC03085.jpg
    GVM,Royj,Maverick & Cinju
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mr Maverick, so that was you !!
  4. Ha ha... he was sitting near you for several months and you didn't know!! :mrgreen:

One more picture
    xmntxsdcardxDCIMxCameraxIMG_20110617_164012.jpg
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay nice to see you guys.....
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome guys. Good to "see" all of you :p! And to see a TVM TFI meet.

And no pic of the 4 FIATs standing together! ?
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Guru in fact there should have been 5 FIATS standing together. This meet was organized very near to our work place and the place was so near to the other 3's office that they came down walking. But while taking these snaps all felt that they should have brought their beauties as well ..:).
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    No Gurjinder, there had to be 5 Punto standing, but all of us didn't take them out.
    The five of us you saw above are from three different buildings, and today in the parking lot of my office building alone, I counted 7 Punto and 3 Linea. It is sad that just three of these 10 are in TFI. So if all the Fiats at our work place could be arranged together, there would be over 20-30 of them.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The last time I talked to him he was thinking about Figo so never thought so. Anyways, nice to see the pics, and happy to hear that there are 10 Fiats in office, bring them in TFI !
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Pran next time when you come down to Tivandrum we'll surely get hold of Maverick for this ..:)