1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Guys,

We need to meet up once again.. It is quite a long time now. We have some new members and I would like everyone to get together once.

We will plan one to coincide with the first anniversary of TeamFiat.co.in.
    Please post who all will be available here.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey how many of you guys have received invites from KML or MMPL for a get together at Happy Land on 5th June. If so can we make the TFI meet there? My only worry is this is going to be a Tata Fiat meet instead of a Team Fiat meet.
  3. sajuu02

sajuu02 Timido

Cochin
    Yes We can meet Some Where in TVM

Please think about the place where we can meet
  4. Hii Team mates in trivandrum

Hello mates,

Count me in when we plan the meet. Pls share the details also.
  5. Got call from Mohandas Motors regarding Happy Land offer but I will be out of town this weekend :(. Hope we can meet someother time.
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

I am out of town this weekend. So cant meet you guys :-(
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am planning to club the TFI anniversary meet with the Tata Fiat day out at Happy Land on Sunday 5 June 2011. Hope to meet a few fellow TFI members there.
    Monsoon and water theme park... hope I don't catch a cold.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    was keeping myself out of this thread till now, but wont , from now on, as i m bringing my babe home today evening from kulathungal :)
    hope to see you all soon.
    was in touch only with cinju during the buying process, thanks for the support n advice man.
    @royj.. i ve spotted your ride a few times... think urs is the only black punto with tfi stickers right ?
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats!!

In Trivandrum.. yes.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

How did the meet go? Didnt find any post regarding the meet. Share some snaps.