1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Trivandrum Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jiji, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so many people from Trivandrum are here at TFI. I am a newbie may i suggest a meet? ::D
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sure. Specify a place, then we can decide on the time.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Had you guys done a meet a month earlier, I could have joined you (I was visiting Trivandrum & Cochin) ::T

All the best for the meet.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Meet or no meet you should have announced your travel to these parts of the world. At least you could have had a one-on-one meet with some one who was free. Anyway, next time.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I came there only for a day for work. Stayed at Taj & left early morning next day for Cochin.

But yep, will catch up with you guys next time I travell ::T
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gr8, how about a weekend.
    @Jiji, I believe I saw your car yesterday or day before going towards byepass Kulathungal. Is your front right tyre disc now? what happened?
  7. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @royj. well we can meet at my personal opinion the road behind museum on sat morning or at shangumugham beach. Rest you guys decide. I think one more guy clevermax is missing in this post.
    @pran. yup it was me. was going to pick my friends new punto 90hp!! hehe. the wheels are now stock black wheel discs,I sold off the alloys and ordered new ones 15 inchers!!!
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    clevermax and redtux are missing, shall we wait for one more week and see if we can bring in these two and have a group. What happened to your alloys and which new ones you have ordered? My hunt for alloy continues :mad: .
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am busy this Saturday morning, but afternoon might be possible.
    Pran, why don't you come down one floor and get hold of Clevermax. If you go up one floor, you can get Roshin too.
    Jiji, if it is the road behind museum, I can just walk in ::D
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Roy you are right but today both of them are out for the outbound training. I am a bit busy 2moro morning till say 3pm.