1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI - The Way Forward

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Any help needed, count me in.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vagabond, and nice to see somebody with vast experience with Forum. I am sure your experiences will be used by forum, whenever appropriate time comes. Enjoy your stay here.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    TFI is a great site and a very good source of information for Fiat cars in India.

Mods, count me in for financial support.
  4. hello,

TFI is a wonderful platform for me, as it has helped me acquire a lot of knowledge regarding my car. I am willing to extend any help with in my ability. COUNT ME IN.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Where was I, How did I miss this thread !!!!!

Its been an amazing one year since I have been a member of the forum and believe me, it has become an integral part of my life. Though I missed a few months inbetween due to a busy schedule.

Now coming to the contribution, I am up for any form of contribution required. Technically, financialy or for that matter any other sort of contribution.

I can bring in a few sponsors as well if the forum decides to move in that direction.

Hats off to all the Owners, Admins and the Mods to maintain the forum and bring to this lever where we currently stands.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    count me in folks for any kinda support required.

thanks!!
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Count me in for any financial support.TFI has been always helpfull and fun too!! TFi team rocks :-D
  8. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i am also in, TFI has helped me a lot.
    m in for any kind of financial support.
  9. My second home TFI.
    anything for it...
  10. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    +1 RoyJ

I am everready to any kind of support to the best of my capacity , as & when required...

Atul