1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Team present at Fiat 2012 Launch ; Pics updated on Page 7

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

Grande Punto 1.2
    is the weight of linea hasbeen reduced and if yes than how much?
  2. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Guys, nice to see that finally FIAT india now has an official facebook page . This has come up recently. Please join it. Maybe you can also put up your queries there as well.

Fiat India - Wall | Facebook
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  3. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    When will be the pune caffe opening???...i wanna book linea for my dad.
  4. Melvin Rodrigues

Melvin Rodrigues

Would have been better if fiat had also added the following
    1) orvm with signal indicators
    2) cruise control
    3)Puddle lamps on all doors
    4)size of glass holders to be increased to fit beer can
    5) daytime running lights
  5. Hey, for all those like me who are curious about information on T-jet. I called up fiat customer care yesterday evening, they say T-jet is available. They mentioned that its available in dynamic and emotion with similar features to that of the respective diesel variants. They say pricing has not come. Forgot to ask if T-jet still has rear disc breaks. Mods and other members who were present at the launch can you share any info about the jet?
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What is Advanced Multijet?
  8. Looks like now Linea Dynamic will be the HOT Selling Sedan with all the new features are included like ABS+EDB etc. this is really great move from FIAT for Linea.
    there is no much change in the Punto but still, I like that 195mm GC for punto is very good move. As Indian Speed Breakers and Roads are this is a must i think.
    I m still hoping a good service and spare support from FIAT in all states in india.
    I think Advanced Multijet will not be for india for next 1 years for sure.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    There is no weight reduction in 2012 Linea. It is 1210 Kgs and my 2011 Linea's kerb is also 1210 Kgs.

Advanced Multijet is the name Fiat has given for the VGT version. They have been using this name earlier too. It is not something new.
    My Linea's Owner's Handbook also mentions the same (Advanced Multijet).
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

did anyone notice the console below the gear lever has gone beige too on the linea. personally i dont like too much beige and i am comfortable with black combination. leather seats are good and look premium.

i think i should grab the existing stock of the shock absorbers :) down the line i dont want those elevated ones.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.