1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Team present at Fiat 2012 Launch ; Pics updated on Page 7

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i too agree, with that ,hope the handling hasnt taken a beating, i can take sharp curves even on 80 kms with ease in my present "old" punto.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Punto with this blue shade looks very nice, but the gap between wheel arc & wheel is more evident:confused:
  3. issac

issac Timido

Ernakulam
    Anyone had a Test Drive of 2012 Punto MJD ? :redcar
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Increased GC is always welcome, but it shouldn't spoil the looks. Compare Punto-Punto & Linea-Linea. Linea already got 16 inch alloy wheel, its look nice with increased GC, but in Punto GC is increased but no 16 inch alloy wheel provided, so it spoil the classics & stylish looks of old Punto, wish that Fiat will provide 16 inch wheel to 90hp atleast when they will refresh it.
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I guess it has more to do with how Punto and Linea have grown on us. If both these cars had been launched in 2009 with increased GC, and with reduced GC in 2012, we still would have found fault with the "refreshed" version.
    2 people like this.
  6. hi everyone, im very new to this forum and this is my first post.. all u guys have really impressed me.. well, coming to the topic, have anyone did a test drive on punto 2012. ive booked for the diesel, ( havent confirmed the variant with the dealer (VST motors, chennai.), since they havent got the on road price till. since, im out of station for 4 days couldn do the test drive too. if, anyone has done a TD, could u please mention the difference between the new one and the older. hope u guys will help me out..
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Gurjindar Paaji... any pics of the key hole area... I guess that will tell the truth behind the improved interiors.. In one of the pics of Linea, i noticed a slight color difference in centre console... the HU is slightly of different color than the other two parts..
  8. Have done a quick test drive of the 2012 Punto and I have seen the pickup of the car linear. The console has been slightly refreshed with a brighter tone. Handling is in-changed. OTR price of the 90h is 8.36 L did not find the price of emotion 75. On a different note, Hyderabad might be the first city to have an exclusive fiat showroom in jublee hills. 90h refresh is on its way, do not know what will be the changes though.

Retro kits for increasing the GC of the existing cars is on its way..
  9. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
    Happy Fiat providing the Retro kits for the existing users :p
    Please post any further News if any body got any news
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    You got me wrong Kaps:). I never told that increased GC in Punto is a bad move, even I gave feedback to them when I received call from Italy to increase GC for Indian Punto. But Punto really need 16 inch alloy wheel with this increased GC. They did it when they increased GC in Linea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.