1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Saw Kiran's car in Jubilee Hills around 10-25am today, zooming past the traffic. I was behind him
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Rudresh,

I saw a white GP in my OVRM near Chroma/BBQ Nation while going towards Jubilee Hills Checkpost. Was that you?? :)
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Yes It was me, I took a left on Rd#31 beside Timberland.:)
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hope you didn't "think" of getting ahead of him at any point of time. That's practically impossible. :D
  5. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    LOL. Similar to our guys waiting for a better Fiat SC, I am waiting for the day when you guys will stop pulling my leg.

BTW, where's your travelogue?
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Ahead? no way :-D. infact other cars were making road for Kiran :redcar
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    OT alert:

My travelogue would have flights, trains, buses, auto's, wedding, more auto's, more buses, "some nausea", and more flights, that's it. I would have come up with a travelogue if it were a roadtrip on my car. Apart from the wedding, i hated every bit of the travel due to the heat. Really missed my car when i had to travel in all kinds of road transport.

Managed to see a few bits of Udaipur and it's actually a very nice place minus the heat.

Offcourse we are still waiting on the most awaited travelogue from Hurricanes which is taking ages to come.
    1 person likes this.
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am waiting for Linea.

Regards
    Gopi
  9. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Here comes my beauty.
    20130508_184010.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Spotted a Linea, some dark colour (may be HHB or TW) with FIAT sticker on the front door that were given during the Factory meet. It was raining and hence could not notice the exact colour. I was waiting at Hitech city signal when it zipped towards Kondapur road around 9:40 PM.

Later spotted Prasanna_godugu in his ER Punto. Called him and had a long chat. This is the third mini meet that we both had while driving. Glad that we bumped into each other.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.