1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Thanks Nitin, we will work out on it. Since 14th will be Sat. It will pleasure to meet you and I can have a reason to drive as well ;).
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    @Grandeur: We have a meet in Bangalore on Aug 15th. Why don't you send some stickers through courier to any of the Bangalore members(Including Me) place. So that we can share later

If ok with my idea. PM me or I can PM my address. What you say....?
  3. Grandeur

Thanks Buddy. We are thinking on same track, until we finalize upon the logistics. I'll keep you posted on it and PM you with details.
  4. Grandeur

Guys, I request all members who have taken sticker on our last meet; to kindly share the pictures of stickers with your cars with rest of the TFI members. Once we have full collection on display, we will put them together on a separate thread for the convenience to other members.

Thanks!
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey Grandeur, just wanted to conform that we (Bangy Guys) are getting the TFI stickers @ 15th Aug meet right...? :confused

I'm sorry for troubling frequently. but can't wait to have TFI on my ride. waiting waiting......for the meet ::pP :sad1
  6. Grandeur

No prob, buddy!

Ravi has ordered couple of stickers in advance, I'm not sure if you have placed ordered with him. If not, than I'll send you the procedure on how to place an order in your mail. Let me know, after confirming with Ravi.

Cheers.
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks Grandeur. I did conform with Ravi, he has sufficient stickers. ::T
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have not ordered for Fiat-Yamaha.
    But I think enough stickers are there, so he can take some.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Ravi: Please keep two sets for me! Or order if it's possible. I will attend the 15th Aug Meet in my bro's Punto. ::T
  10. Here goes a couple of TFI stickers, on our possession..

Got it a couple of days back, but just couldn't get the time +++ added confusion on which one to stick. :mrgreen:
    Thnx Grandeur for the follow up call. I was waiting to get home on the day the courier came :drinks

P-1.JPG

P-2.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.