1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That was custom made from a local sticker shop. :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Haha.. Nowadays I am driving slow only sir.. so you can see the ENTIRE car.. not the trails. I am not like Speedu Ramesh, or Super Sonic Sundu or like INSANE Teky or like the Speed Demon PD Ranjith. I am a sane driver.. Innocent and decent :)-
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    One quick correction - Lets Rename PD Ranjith as "Speedu Pakkiri" Ranjith.. Any other Suggestions from any fellow TFI ians..
    3 people like this.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi guys.. i am searchig for the FIAT (Nothing better to drive) Italian flag sticker let me know if any body has got

Thx..Surya
  5. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Team,

Can the teamfiat stickers be ordered online or do we have a official shop in Bangalore where we can get the stickers? I haven't gone through this thread completely, apologies if the details are already provided in this thread.

Raj
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This sticker was designed and done for the Bangalore-Chennai Yelagiri Meet. It was distributed to all cars which participated in the meet.
  7. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I spotted a black Linea today (1 Nov 2012) evening at Rajarajeshwarinagar in Bangalore with the TeamFiat.co.in stickers. Who is this? The car was KA 41 registered and was going towards BEML complex at around 7.45 pm
  8. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    here is the TFI sticker in my ride :)
    IMG_20121013_093304.jpg

Thats how it keeps reminding me to BE RESPONSIBLE on the road.
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How can you be Responsible driver when you don't look at the road but look at this sticker? ;)
    3 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am averse to putting any forum stickers on my car. The reason being - I drive bad, then people say - "What a moron". I drive bad and have a forum sticker, then people say - "Ah. He belongs to such and such forum. All those forum members are morons". I have heard this comment from people multiple times, especially when vehicle with stickers of another definitive forum.

That is too much of a responsibility, IMHO. If I belong to a forum, then I do my bit by posting online, sharing experiences and knowledge for the betterment of fellow forum members. Why drag them on to the road? After all the forum can only advocate safety. How can any forum ensure that members are safe drivers?

Rajan
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.