1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    feel it too big and Screaming ??!!
    1 person likes this.

2. coz its a close view..

and motto is LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT US
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. Again spotted N Kiran last Friday(21st September)at Fiat Dealer(Tejaswi Motors).Lovely new look Kiran Anna.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  4. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    hello people, last week when i was coming back from office i saw a red punto emotion with TFI logo on it. we then had a nice punto bro kind of a thing on road while driving :redcar as a younger brother because i have an active ;) i followed that emotion in a line and to my surprise we stay in the same locality of borivali east near national park, unfortunately we didnt get to talk to each other. is it possible to find out on this thread which member was it?
    1 person likes this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi All,

How do we get the official TFI stickers, do we have any yet that are available?
    I understand that the Mods were working on these TFI stickers for quite sometime now.

I have emailed @ sandeep@teamfiat.co.in and also sent PM to both Grandeur & gurjinder but did't see any response yet. Its been 2 days already.

I dont want to make an unofficial sticker and use it on my ride. I would love the stickers which are official and authenticate of TFI.
    This will better promote TFI and its spirit of having same kind of stickers on everyones ride than each getting it done locally and with different effect and quality.

Mods, Your response will be highly appreciated.
    There seems to be a lot of ambiguity about the TFI stickers and its whereabouts !!
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Now that there are a lot of members who are looking forward for this. I am taking this opportunity to get every one on the same page about official TFI Stickers status.

+ At one point of time there were stickers ordered that are currently out of stock
    + Sandeep then ordered new stickers from a new vendor and got few sample copies which were distributed to few members in Mumbai for smoke testing
    + It so happened that these stickers were not of the right quality that we were looking for and would not have satisfied the requirements on a long run
    + A new set of stickers have been now ordered from a new Vendor and sample copies are being awaited as of now.
    + Sandeep would be sending an update on the topic soon as and when the stickers are available to be rolled out

As far as my understanding goes on this topic the delay caused is only in an attempt to get good quality stickers for all TFI members
    2 people like this.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Shadowfax, Thank you for the update.
    I was expecting one of the mods/admins to comment/confirm so that everyone who is looking for the TFI stickers would be aware of a status.
    For now i/we will wait for the next update from Sandeep :)
  8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As now its a quite long time passed for the search of new stickers, are the new official stickers are rolling out now? if yes then please let me know as i am also intrested in it.

Regards,
    Swapnil Ganu.:car
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

original tfi sticker on my car

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1349957368800.jpg
    4 people like this.
  10. Spotted the same- Sathya's BNW T-Jet - today eve around Medavakkam :)
    I dont remember seeing/he was there at the factory meet-!( or did he?) So how the same sticker are there.?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.