1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi all, just wanted to share a sticker idea. Any changes to better the idea, would be welcomed.

designall.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. ManUTDian... nice design. but looks bigger. the size of the heart should have been same as the text 'I got Heart' in a contrasting color. And then the www.teamfiat.co.in in the same line of the next line.
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Thanks, and yes the design is bigger. The original idea was to place it at front windshield right where rear view mirror is. But now that has changed, probably will scale it down for real windscreen.

@ teky @ rishike007 : Thanks a lot
  4. Even I am interested... :)
  5. + 2. I want one in black and white.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

How about something like " FIATed to drive" which means authorized to drive....
  6. Saw 2 Puntoes in Red colour at Tarnaka.AP29AJXXXX and AP10AWXXXX.AP29 was Emotion.AP10 was Active with super hot alloys.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the compliment. The Active you mentioned belongs to me. When did you see the car anyway? Saturday was the last time I took it out.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kiran... i didnt see your car with the (super hoy) alloys anywhere in the forum... do post a pic of it !
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Varun : There are very few pics of my car in the forum, but scattered over various threads. I donot consider my alloys to be SUPER HOT, though I have recieved many compliments for the same. Here are few pics .... hope you'll like them too.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
    5 people like this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
Thread Status: