1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Just spotted a Maroon Linea in Thakur Village with TFI stickers on the rear bumper and large font FIAT sticker on driver side door. MH xx xx 7936 I think it was. Who are you mate?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sure this Linea must have visited the FIAT-INDIA plant , with the TFI. Where they have got all these beauties Pampered by the Fiat-India....
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Saw a BNWhite punto just before kamat upachar, shoolagiri on NH7 towards Bangalore around 6 PM yesterday. Don't remember the number but it had TFI sticker on the rear bumper on the left side..
  4. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @shams:- I was at kamat upachar, shoolagiri at 5.30 P.M. is that me u saw? My car has ABARTH sticker :)
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    No Samurai, that car didn't go to kamat, it just went ahead while I took a turn to kamat. It was not having abarth stickers also. When we left from there at around 7 pm there were two more puntos in the parking (not tfians) along with mine.

I told to my friends see all fiats are on the highway during weekends!!:)

missed meeting you by an hour it seems!!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @shams:- Just I missed to see a TFIans :( Even I used to look for TFI stickers on all the fiat cars when I am in highway :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am getting T-Shirt printed for me with punto/fiat logos. Guys, do you have any suggestion. T shirts will be Black/White 250gsm pique polo 100 % cotton. Incase any also needs please inform me. Please note I am not in the garment industry and donot have any commercial interest in this. More the nos costing will be less.

Kiran
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah The more the qty the price will be less, I am in for it, lets have a separate Thread so that we can count on the members, But please no compromise on the Quality......
  9. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    count me too, I am in delhi so u need to courier me
  10. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am travelling will be back in Mumbai by Sunday late evening. Will try to attach few photographs. I am planning to get fiat logo in the front, Punto on the back & P on the left shoulder all in red. If you guys have any suggestion please tell me. Linea guys also if need please inform me. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.