1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I removed the front windshield TFI sticker from my Linea as it came in the path of windscreen wiper leaving permanent mark on the sticker. During my Leh trip, the wipers worked overtime and I observed that they made a feeble noise while crossing the TFI sticker during to and fro motion. So, I removed this sticker after returning from Leh and now my Linea is free from any sticker on her windshield.
    DSC00568.JPG
  2. Thanks a lot for this info Ravi Sir .. Infact I was also planning to put TFI sticker on the windshield . But now dropped the plan.Instead I put one on the rear . Even though the wiper will come in contact with the sticker even in rear , i went ahead and put it because we hardly use the rear wipers .

Here is the pic ..
    tfi.jpg

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here's One which we can try making after some expert editing & stuff.
    Teamfiat.jpg
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Very nice sticker Cuty Red.....I've removed each and every sticker from my car, but that is one sticker i would not mind having :)
  5. +1 to that! Even my car is 100% sticker free! but i would love to have one TFI sticker on it. :)
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Further to the sticker job done by teky, last Sunday we visited the sticker shop to have the stickers on our cars as well.
    Who? - Myself, FiatJay, Linealover, Cuty_Red.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. Looks gorgeous on your pride Ramesh ..

Thanks to Suresh for calling me .Iam waiting eagarly to collect my piece from teky Suresh ...

I will be putting it on the Left Rear .Will serve dual purpose for me .. Want to hide a scratch too

Ajit
  8. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    How much did the sticker job cost? And if the vector file is shared then Bnagalore guys can also enjoy the same.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It costed Rs. 110. I will try to get the vectors. But, it involves lot of manual work too. You need to get a sticker guy who is really enthusiastic in doing things.
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    ramjn,

can u tell me place where you got it so that i can go directly and buy it , since i am from porur chennai
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.