1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Thanks guys, will share the logistic info shortly. Thanks everyone for your patience. :)
  2. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Guys,

One suggestion: Can we print the stickers (May be 20-25) extra so that we can give it to service centers? There are still hundreds of customers who are not aware of the forum. May be this will help us getting more attention at service centers.
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I dont know if service centre will accept, coz legally they can't promote any groups/forums like this.
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    3 days to TFI meet . Can somebody bring along the stickers at meeting point ? Financials can be sorted out on-the-spot ...
  5. Grandeur

Yes, we are bringing along. :)
  6. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    What's the location by the way?
  7. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    I wish and hope people down south are taken into consideration for getting the stickers.

One more thing, can the "co.in" thingy be left out in some of the stickers? Because I really don't want my car to look like a geek. Guess, just "Team Fiat" with all those flash and photoshop works should look fine.

I guess I'm late in my suggestions. But if there is a scope to take them in, please do consider them. Thanks
  8. Grandeur

I'm sure you must have checked the post by now: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=317&start=140

I'm sure you'll like the stickers on your car. We will update the logistic related details soon.
  9. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks for the stickers guyz. You guy have done a gr8 job. Now in Pune we can spot TFI members driving their beauty, and let others start to follow us.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Show some pictures with stickers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.