1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Spotted a Tuscan Wine Linea E, MH 04 xx 7396 today morning at Kherwadi signal around 9.15 am. I was in my Black TJet and gave a 'thumbs up' sign to the driver when we were next to each other. However, the driver looked stone cold towards me and didn't acknowledge!

It had TFI stickers on the LHS and RHS of the rear bumpers.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Have you installed proper relay/ceramic holders/thick guage wires for the 100/90w bulb upgrade? If yes, how did you deal with the warranty voiding issue? And have you noticed any fogging/blackening of the headlight glass?
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Been waiting for the new set of official stickers and couldn't hold it for long without stickers. With some great help from member ramjn I've my stickers custom made now. Here are the pictures folks, do let us know your feedback.

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1142.jpg
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good.
    I am yet to paste.

I just rotated your second picture for clarity.

DSC_1142.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  4. Nice Job teky and ramesh !
  5. Srida , Not sure about the readability of the sticker that you have posted ..BTW in which shop are you planning to get this done ?
  6. Yes cuty red , the readability is a prob. Searching for some nice fonts. If I find one then I will get it done in a roadside sticker guy in anna nagar. He does the number plate stickering for bikes.
  7. ;)X

some from my side.....

STICKER.jpg
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thamburu even I have the same font which you used for Driven with passion.

I have sticker on my cars boot lid for "Variable Geometry Turbo" in that font. I used only outlines of that font in white color and it looks very decent. :) But as of now I removed that sticker. :-( planning to put it again along with another stickers.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A Plain Jane Sticker I designed!

This is the plain Jane sticker I designed and wish to have it on my Linea's bumper!
    LTD.jpg
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji. I am fan of the 'Live to Drive' Sticker. And this one with teamfiat.co.in is really good. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.