1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last Sunday, I went to Express Avenue mall in Chennai. I saw a Sun Beam Beige TJet, at the exit. I cut the the line with my BNW Punto Active, to be in front of him, and show my "Driven by passion" TFI sticker.

@That TJet owner, if you are happen to see this, I am sorry for cutting the queue. I just want to show you TFI stickers and eventually bring you aboard, if you are not already here :)
  2. Hi Soundar, it was me...it was me....:p
    Yes; i saw the 'driven by passion' sticker at the rear windsheild.

Wanted to wave at you (the driver) but your car was jam packed with people and dint know if i would cut a sorry figure if the response is not received.

The very next day i travelled to UK and came back only yesterday. If it was you at the driver seat, i am happy to have seen atleast the face of a fellow TFI'ian.
  3. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

I've sent a mail to Sandeep about 2 weeks back requesting for TFI sticker, awaiting his reply (just sent one reminder today ;) ).
    Guys from Bangalore - you will see me shortly with TFI sticker on my linea!!

4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

It seems they are working on new set of stickers. Sometimes you may have to wait a bit more.
  5. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

ok, thanks! But I am eagerly waiting for TFI Sticker on my car :)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mods where are the new sticker sets. All of us are waiting for it :)
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Last week on Thursday & Friday eve, near Tikuji Ni Wadi Junction, Thane, I saw White Punto with beautiful graphics on the doors and TFI Stickers on the back. I really liked the Graphics, wonder who is he?
  8. tjet

tjet Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    TFI Stickers on all TFI cars!

Mod's Note: Threads merged. Please use the search option before opening a new thread.

Dear Mods,

I have a say on TFI stickers!

I think it should be made mandatory to put TFI stickers on all TFI members cars in India.

For all good purposes, its really better to have it! Any car passing anywhere with TFI sticker can give a pit stop and say HELLO!!!! Sometimes can give a helping hand as well - If in trouble!

The idea is to UNIFORM the scenario!

Kindly initiate this If you are interested.

@ All Fiatians:
    Whats your say on this?!

Thank you
    Fly Tjet
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dont make it compulsory. Everyone should have their own choice.

For me I will put TFI sticker to my Punto.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I don't think it is practicable to enforce such a rule. It should be left to the discretion of the individuals.
    I fully agree with you, kedarbendre, on this.

However, my Linea has two TFI stickers.:)
    TFI stickers 8.jpg TFI stickers 5.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.