1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Grandeur, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Re: TFI Stickers on your Car & Sightings - Post pics here...

@kedarbendre,tony, thnx a lot guys!i was studying hard for the exact location & i end up with this place! Even i fall in love! ::V ...i'll suggest all TFIans to stick that TFI logo on the same place where i did( between the windscreen) it really lucks Fatte!! ::T
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I like the position of the TFI perfect buddy, but will have to put my TFI on the left top corner once i get it (SOON), i have Fighting bull (Lamborgini)sticker placed there. and will place "Its not a Race keep the Space" below the Rear Number plate :dancing
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

sounds grate bro...post some pic, i wanna see
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I have many pictures of my Punto which i had taken on my CASIO Camera, but cannot upload them all the pictures are in my laptop, as i am not so good in computers, At present i am in Kuwait also have the pictures of my Corolla 2010 Model, i will be coming to back home for my vacation in JulyAugust. So do have a meet in Mumbai or New Mumbai where we can have a good time.
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@tony, sure bro! why not
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Tron, i trust on you that we are having a meet in july / August, we will have a great time, as i have missed the opportunity to visit the Factory. can we make it again dude. please arrange with the mumbaitians. when is it convenient to have a meet, as i will also be taking my grande to mangalore.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@tony, bro even i missed it man! lets ask sandeep , amogh, amit. these people must b having some planes!!...& sure bro we'll meet in july/ august
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Tron, when i was in mumbai i was waiting for all these types of meet and looking out for these clubs but nothing was in sight, since when i cam abroad i forced my dad to sell off 800 5speed after having padmini, 137D, 118NE and proudly took Grande Punto and then i could find these wonderful peoples in this great CLUB, and i really miss all the events taking place in my absence but i will not miss a single get-together during my vacation at my home town.
    Even i have spoken to Sandeep to have a meet, keeping my fingers crossed.
    Take care and drive safe
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

well thats great bro, even my dad was having 2 PADMINIS then NE118 in kinda Flemenco red colour & then indigo & now again back to fiat i.e. ma -LINEA-. i am too having long history of fiat family!!...well both of we are getting :eek:fftopic so better we stop this topic here only man!
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

:car Yeah well its right time to stay off this chapter or else we will have an warning from the mods. that we are leading this to off track... hahahahaha
    Take care and dirve safe buddy, :car
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.