1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI South India Meet - 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry guys. I can't make it this time too. I was trying to rope in some of my friends for this meet. The plan was to travel as a team of four so that we can drive continuously and cover the distance of 1800+ kms within 24 hrs but due to some personal reasons my friends could not join. I cannot cover this distance alone within this time frame. All the best to you guys.

TFI South India Meet 2014

Confirmed Attendees:

HYDERABAD
    1. N Kiran
    2. vj_v1
    3. Bose Suman
    4. Kiran_Borra
    5. Sreekanth k s v

BANGALORE
    1. Ravi
    2. shams
    3. saurav
    4. unleash_thunder
    5. rajesh

CHENNAI
    1. ramjn
    2. Livelyyoungman
    3. 5u3zEr0

Maharashtra
    1. KedarBendre

P.S: I will be always with you guys in this meet, though not physically :D
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys...i think we need to freeze accommodation as soon as possible or we will soon run out of options.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Dear All,

Please be aware that the last date to confirm your participation is 18th July 2014. There would be no more addition to the list after that.
    We need to look for proper accomodations and book them in advance, as the dates we chose, is a long weekend and we expect huge rush with people landing from nearby places.

Also, note that we would be collecting money in advance for the accomodation, which unfortunately is non refundable, as we have to pay up for the accomodation in advance.

More updates will be posted soon.

Cheers,
    Kiran
    2 people like this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops! Jinx continues with the mega meets for me!!! My kid's vaccination is scheduled for that weekend. Have a good time guys.
    Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
  5. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    TFI South India Meet - 15-17th Aug 2014, COORG

TFI South India Meet 2014

Confirmed Attendees:

HYDERABAD
    1. N Kiran
    2. vj_v1
    3. Bose Suman
    4. Sreekanth k s v

BANGALORE
    1. Ravi
    2. shams
    3. saurav
    4. unleash_thunder
    5. rajesh

CHENNAI
    1. ramjn
    2. Livelyyoungman
    3. 5u3zEr0

Maharashtra
    1. KedarBendre

Sorry guys I have to drop out.. Considering kids coming along we are preferring other means of transport over self driven car.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  6. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    So, today is the last day and the total count till now stands at 13. Perfect because its not too small and not too big number.
  7. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Guys, One of my colleagues have booked Tata Plantation Trails in Coorg for the weekend 15-17 August. However, owing to some exigencies he has to opt out of it. Instead of cancelling the bookings he is looking forward to transfer the accomodation. The total cost will be INR 26,300 for the booking period (two rooms, four adults inclusive of breakfast). Attaching the link below for your reference:

Thaneerhulla Cottage,Tata Coffee Bungalow,Coorg

Let me know if we can go ahead and transfer the cottage in our names and it also has lots of parking space.

We may also go ahead and negotiate with them if they have the requisite numbers to accomodate all of us in different cottages, provided they are available. Looks affordable to me at the outset.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  8. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys, i checked with them, they do not have accommodation available apart from the two which we can get transferred in our names. Also, most of the hotels and resorts have limited accommodation available only as per Cleartrip, Goibibo and Makemytrip.
    2 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are also trying, but seems accomodation is difficult to arrange, due to long weekend holidays.
    We might postpone the date and meet could happen in next month or so.
    1 person likes this.
  10. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Have informed my colleague that i will let him know of the status within a day or two. By that time, i guess we will be on the same page regarding the meet. Also, in case we postpone the meet to some other date, we may get in touch with the manager of TATA Plantation Trails, Mr Aakash for bulk booking. TATA Plantation Trails have lot of decent cottages and they are affordable too..:)
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.