1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI South India Meet - 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets decide and lock the location.
    My vote also for Coorg.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I also vote for coorg
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Given the distance from various location and accommodation I would also suggest either Coorg or Wayanad. Again, anything else is also fine with me. :)
  4. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Well, then I need time to think :confused:. You guys decide and I will let know my attendance later on. I need to think of adding some rocket engine to my car so that I can cover 3600 kms in 3 days including 2 night stay ::V as i have leave crunch.
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Coorg is fine with me too. There is a small chance that I would not be able to make it.
  6. saurav

saurav Amatore

Even Coorg is fine. My idea of the meet was to experience more of Monsoons and that should be some place in Western Ghats towards the coastal side. Hence places like Dandeli, Sagar, Kudremukh, Mudigere, Sakleshpur, Madikeri (Coorg), Hunsur-Nagarhole-Waynad, Masinagudi-Ooty, Silent Valley etc.
  7. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Count me in too. Adding my name in the list from Bangalore.

TFI South India Meet 2014

Confirmed Attendees:

HYDERABAD
    1. N Kiran
    2. vj_v1
    3. Bose Suman
    4. Kiran_Borra
    5. Sreekanth k s v

BANGALORE
    1. Ravi
    2. shams
    3. saurav
    4. unleash_thunder

CHENNAI
    1. ramjn
    2. Livelyyoungman
    3. 5u3zEr0

ODISHA
    1. sathishgv

Maharashtra
    1. KedarBendre
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys lets finalize the location, discussion will go on.

I am locking location now - COORG.
    Date is 15-16-17 Aug.
    We should stop adding new names, after 18th July. This is to make sure we have numbers to decide places and plans.

I know for few the location might be very-very far, but we need to lock somewhere :).

If someone has information on places to hold small crowde and few cars, in Coorg, please suggest.
    3 people like this.
  9. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    As per Cleartrip, the options are quite limited in Coorg as most of the hotels have already run out of rooms. Among the options available, Sri Venkateshwara Residency (cheapest) and Kadkani River Resort (most expensive) are the options available which may hold small crowd and few cars. Guess, we need to book early or we wont be getting reservations. Also, there is one homestay (SilverBrook Estatestay) and one serviced apartment (Oleandar Service Apartment) available which may be able to host the crowd and cars.
    1 person likes this.
  10. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Also, there is a KSTD hotel (Karnataka Hotels Madikeri) which may be ideal. However, in all of the above, getting the desired number of rooms may be an issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.