1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI South India Meet - 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    This one looks good from all distance, it is 10-20 Km from Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, So will be good for all. APTDC Hartiha Hotel has very good parking & big accomodation near Krishna river.

I am voting for this. Please add your vote which you prefer.

Kuntala Waterfalls strictly no for accomodation & food. Just one day tour for return.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ^^ I second suman. This is the nearest place to me, so I had to vote for this (I am not being selfish, ;))
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have been to Ethipothala water falls earlier. It isn't that great. You have to see the falls from a view point. Thats it. Nothing much to do there. If we have to combine Nagarjuna Sagar and Ethipothala, then that would be ok for a day's visit. For a meet of this proportion, I don't think its an ideal location.

I would have suggested Suryalanka beach, but its not that exotic. The first South India meet being held at Ooty, we need to look at options which are more or less equal to that place.
    2 people like this.
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    How about Chikmaglur in Karnataka, it is about 640 kms from Hyderabad and about 600 kms from Madras. It also has some nice hotels and there maybe some things to do there (not that I want to do anything :D, just chatting about cars and driving around in nice weather is sufficient for me).

I would prefer not more than a ten hours drive one way for a two nights meet and some nice driving roads on the way. We will have to decide the place quickly as the hotels could be a problem as it is a long weekend. I already heard of few places being sold out that weekend.

Current count stands at Nine members / Nine cars!
    3 people like this.
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And Nandi Hills for Honeymoon :), please don't try.
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That's why i specifically mentioned that the subject is not honeymoon. Will any of these places qualify for our meet?
  9. saurav

saurav Amatore

I'm in for the trip. I guess someplace in Western Ghats would be an ideal location which would also have the fun element of Monsoon. :)

How about Dandeli.......??
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Please add your names to the list if willing to join the meet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.