1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI South India Meet - 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Then Wayanad could be good, if it's not too hot in summer. Coorg could be an option?
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Guys we are moving next fortnight to see the location. Expected Fiat turnover is 50+ so have to evaluate the location and then plan accordingly. The schedule will be by the mid of April. It will be a 2 day event with media coverage this time.
    1 person likes this.
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Wow, this is great. And looks like things are getting real :)
    Looking forward to the plan unfolding
  4. Nimish, Two thumbs UP! I believe you'll have a tough time finding a good place, think of 70+ as last time it was like 65-66.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, lets put our name and make a list, so that it can be planned properly.
    We can assign one co-ordinator from each state.

Bangalore
    1. Ravi
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

Lets wait till the organizers comes up with a plan (date and place) and then make the list according to the convenience of members. Would prefer a date towards the second half of April as I am a bit busy during the first 2 weeks.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If the venue is near Hyderabad then yes I will attend this.

May I know the venue please?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think lets have list and make plan accordingly, with discussions among members. Once we have significant members interested, we can form a organizing team.
    3 people like this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    +1 to Ravi. Lets make a list and see the number of members who are atleast willing to take part in the meet. Later we can decide on a venue and date.

IMHO, any hill station will be crowded in summer. Also the costs involved will be on a higher side as it is a peak season.
    BTW, last time the meet was in TN, lets organize the meet in Karnataka this time :D
  10. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Due to time constrains i would not be in a position to co-ordinate a mega event. Since we planned to move to a location we thought of having a drive down to North kerala by next month and shall post pictures and a travelogue for the same.
    1 person likes this.