1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Pune Overnight Stay Meet @ Rajmachi

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Well done Amit. As Mahesh rightly said, it is really a comprehensive introduction and we are eagerly waiting for the next chapter of the story.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Excellent introduction of the fabulous and first overnight TFI Pune meet.

We just enjoyed at Rajmachi and it was absolute fun. Awaiting for lots of beautiful photos and wow kinda write up from amitp.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    AmitPinge rocks.... amazing introduction...

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
  4. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
    So here is another installment of the fun weekend.

Over half a dozen tents meant over a dozen participants since each tent was for two people. After taking feedback from people there was good news that we had vegans, meaning that others would have a wider choice of food whether it was starters or main course.

Lunch, dinner, breakfast was arranged from a local family at Rajmachi. Shashank volunteered to take responsibility of the barbeque with some help. Nobody was sure if he was a bit too confident of his cooking skills or photography skills in this picture which was taken enroute. Don’t wonder about which one he messed up, in fact he did a commendable job with the barbeque as well as the photos.

IMG_8111.jpg

Coming back to the D Day - Here is the Jeep on its way being loaded with luggage. Note that it swallowed a lot more luggage than is seen in the following picture.

IMG_8042.jpg

By the time we were supposed to reach the destination people were still gathering at the meeting point in a relaxed mood since it was supposed to be a leisure trip anyways. Here you can see some of them having a jolly good time as they wait for others to join. Left to Right - Channa, Aditya, Pronoy.

DSC_3313.jpg

And here you see others getting supplies that are yet to be loaded for the trip. Everyone was having a merry time even before we had all gathered together. That is Prakash in the red T-shirt being helped by his friend.

IMG_8086.jpg

Just as we had missed the schedule by a very wide margin, we also were consistently pushing a few close buddies to join the plan. Every group of fun loving people always has these people who are ‘Fashionably Late’ as a friend of mine always says. They keep saying that they cannot make it but every single time they end up with the group at the last moment.

So here our very own Jean-Claude Van Damme (from Hollywood) or Ajay Devgan (from Bollywood). If you are wondering what his name is, its Mahesh.

DSC00079.jpg

And with him came our second Tata Safari for the trip. Here is an imposing picture of his ride.

IMG_8121.jpg

And immediately it was put to good use of hauling quite some fluids.

IMG_8088.jpg

By now people had scattered a little bit – some gone for a tea break, some picking up more supplies and a few had tagged along for the purchase of a brand new DSLR. Phones / whatsapp helped us get back on track as we were getting noticeably late for lunch.

Here are some very cheerful faces looking forward to the trip. That is Prasad at the wheel accompanied by Shashank.

IMG_8057.jpg

And for a change Channa took the wheel of a large turbo diesel SUV where normally he drives around in a Palio 1.6 / Tjet which are typical petrol head favourites.

IMG_8071.jpg

Nothing could be better than a picture to signify ‘Until Next Time’. I will be back with yet more as I compile words and photos for the perusal of the reader.

IMG_8118.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    13 people like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune

Awesomest!!!
    chumma write up amit. You are taking us to Rajmachi once again.

That pic also says "Looking forward" for the next episode!!! :)

Sent from my ✈✈ using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. shashanknathani

Pune
    Dapoli in monsoons it is.....

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Awesome Write up and compilation of words and snaps...

Awesome work Pinge...

As I always say... "Be Pinge"...

Cheers...

Neel
    1 person likes this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice write and yes you are taking us to Rajmachi once again.

So guys whats next, Lets plan out something in next month. What say?
  9. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Amit, Loved the write up and the van dam reference. :p
    The pictures selected are really nice.
    we are waiting for the next installment. :D
    1 person likes this.
  10. shashanknathani

Pune
    Amit Pinge an amazing write up and I actually took a screenshot of the way you described me in the same :) :) :)

@Pronoy: Our tent is lying in my boot and ready for the next outing.

Let us plan something before Monsoons
    2 people like this.