1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Pune-Mumbai Overnight meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    I am in. Avoid festival dates.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am in depending on the dates... wifey might be travelling elsewhere with her relatives then what? cannot attend?? or bring in my GF?...:)

Kiran
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys : Please suggest dates :)

You just post a few date options that suit you best : we will take a call based on that
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi,

I am also planning a trip to mahableshwar with family sometime before or immidiately after Diwali....so lets do something this month end ....
  5. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    is this still happening? i am interested.
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    More than a month gone, and no update on above?? about dates what i would suggest is that as most of us are joining the factory visit, so why not extend this journey? as we can have a meet on 14 night and will continue on 15, or 15-16 Dec. 2012,

Combining the meet will help us to know each other, and will have a good brain storming session after we visit the factory, i know most of us will have some unanswered questions in our mind, so continuing with the factory meet we can share our knowledge as well, and it will be opportunity for the members like me (who are new) to aclamatise our selves with TFI.

Regards,
    Swapnil.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats a good idea. I can get chance to meet members as I will be missing factory meet by one day.

I will be coming to Pune on 15th December and looking forward to meet all of you.
  8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, as the grand meet was made successful with all efforts of Mods and team members, lets concentrate on this thread again..
  9. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    How about first weekend of January ?
  10. alokdhawal

alokdhawal Novizio

Mumbai
    This looks like a brilliant idea! I am in! When can we have this now that the Factory Meet was a GRAAAAAAND Success... Any weekend is a thumbs uP from my end