1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Pune -Casual meets

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by mchanna, Nov 17, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Channa lets plan something more a lunch or dinner around Pune.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    3 people like this.
  2. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Nice and crisp write up by Channa. Just to add more since in this meet many of us meet first time so we had formal introduction and how we land up buying fiat. It was good to hear and share experiences. Also special thanks to Pandit for arranging a surprise gift and providing special treatment to forum members :)
    3 people like this.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Channa for detailed write up!

It is indeed great to know everybody's experience, let it be buying and or owning. I did not see owners complaining about FIAT but it seems SC ensured FIAT is badly popular in India. Nevertheless it is improving now and hope bright future for FIAT.

Support from Pandit Auto was great. Infact they mentioned they carry pride to have TFI members associated with them. :)

Insider news from FIAT was icing on cake.

Kudos to Channa for coordination and ensuring most of the people attending this meet. Total members were 15.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Looks like to you guys had fun. I really wanted to make it to this meet but got held up with some work. Lets hope I’ll get to meet you guys the next time. It would be my first meet after shifting to Pune :).

You would very rarely meet a Fiatian who complains, it’s mostly the non-Fiat owners who complain about the service and rattle out a lot of stories. I am not saying Fiat is the best but neither is it the worst, I have seen a lot worse.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Kedar make sure this time we plan with family otherwise no chance I am getting permission for next team Fiat meet. :p
    2 people like this.
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    [/QUOTE]

Look at Shashank! Staring at Pragalbh, ensuring that the fender does not scratch by his foot! Lol
    2 people like this.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Look at Shashank! Staring at Pragalbh, ensuring that the fender does not scratch by his foot! Lol[/QUOTE]

Kuch bhi... I was looking at the beauty of linea... the beautiful curves of the italian babe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    7ezybyme.jpg

A small meet at Naturals... good sitaphal shake and anjeer icecream...

In order: Aditya, Viraj, Kedar, Pinge, Amit Nikam, Pronoy, Shashank... clicked by channa

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    6 people like this.
  9. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Missed this meet :(
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Abhishek will meet again!!:)