1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Orrisa Meets & Members

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Dieselhead, Jun 23, 2011.

1. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
    Thank you all for the concern. From the next morning starting from the tire shop till today, people ask questions like "Did the driver survive?", "How much damage did the car take?" And I am like, "Hey! I am standing in front of you and this is the car, nothing went wrong, either because the car is exceptional (especially the handling and suspension setup) or God was busy and let me off or God was watchful and saved me for all the good I did till date or maybe I am a good enough driver; guess what am really not sure about it".

Something I definitely missed, had lost presence of mind to some extent for sure.

Cold tire pressures were checked just a few hours before and were as recommended. There was no visible wear on the shoulder / edge, no bulge, no cut etc. Absolutely nothing that could be visibly identified as abnormal.

Will start off some time soon.

No idea of what exactly was the reason. Tires without a single puncture or incidence and a minimum 20k life left.

Alloys checked, wheel balancing, alignment done in less that 8 hours from the incident.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amit happy that all is well...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP
    Location - Paradip

ooops:- i didnt notice the date when the thread was posted:-D. Anyway better late than never.........
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  4. Hi , This is Dev Prakash from Fiat Bhubaneswar ( Shree Bharat Motors Ltd,NH-5,Pahal) . We are the exclusive dealer for Fiat in the state of Odisha.

Name Designation Contact No
    Swajanya Singhaniya Sales manager +91 9583106464
    Ajay Service Advisor +91 7852930205

Plz spread the word in all the forums in case any one needs any help from us.

Looking forward for your support.

Regards
    Dev Prakash
    devprakash@bharats.in
    3 people like this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Dev for joining team fiat, I am sure members of Odisha and Bhubneswar will be contacting you in case of any help.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Hello Sir
    We are glad to inform you that we are going to inaugurate our FIAT showroom on 26th Dec'13,time 11:00 AM.
    You are co-ordinately invited for this occasion .
    RegardsDEV PRAKASHShree Bharat Motors LtdNH-5,PAHALBHUBANESHWAR,ORISSA