1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Official "Aftermarket" In Car Entertainment (ICE) upgrade guide v2

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Aliexpress.com chck dere mate
  2. guna_gopi

guna_gopi Timido

Chennai
    I have Single Din Audio system from my old car, ordered Audio Panel in Aliexpress two months back and waiting for it to get delivered.

Mean while when I checked Fiat India site, came to know that new Fiat Linea Elegant comes with the branded Audio Touch screen with navigation. So thought of purchasing in market. I am sure that it cannot be purchased from Fiat, I already have a experience of purchasing a single Wheel cap for my car, which took almost 4 months to get it delivered after several mail threads and phone calls.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Is your single din much better to your factory HU, meaning do you intend using amps and components and subs etc. Is that a 2 or 3 RCA unit.

The new factory headunit is pretty good. And with some minor enhancements of convertor, amp and component upgrade a great deal of sound improvement is possible.
  4. guna_gopi

guna_gopi Timido

Chennai
    Mine is active model it does not have USB port :(.
  5. rvlkiran

rvlkiran Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @guna_gopi , You can buy the same specification Head Unit as Elegante version from the seller "Virtue India".
    http://www.virtueindia.in/product/infotainment-system-for-linea-2014/

You can talk to the owner Mr. Santosh. If he has it in stock, you will get immediately. Otherwise, you have to wait. I waited for 45 days before getting mine. I own a Fiat Linea T-Jet Active 2014 too, and I updated my head unit in April 2015. See my post in this thread
  6. guna_gopi

guna_gopi Timido

Chennai
    @rblkiran, I checked link audio unit looks good but they haven't mentioned the manufacturer name. Mean while I have sent a mail to Fiat requesting detail about unit. Let's wait and see.
  7. rvlkiran

rvlkiran Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @guna_gopi , the OEM manufacturer is Shenzen Wideroad Electronics [link]. It's WinCE OS based unit. In my post, I mentioned the pricing details including installation (Around 25000 for the unit itself). I talked to Fiat service center people during my last visit (1.5 months ago), and they mentioned a price of 36000 approx. I don't know what the latest Fiat prices are, and whether they source from the same OEM or not.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  9. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
  10. guna_gopi

guna_gopi Timido

Chennai