1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Official "Aftermarket" In Car Entertainment (ICE) upgrade guide v2

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you for the info , i will have those in shopping cart.
    i'm having a 2.1 Sony Audio system "http://www.sony.co.in/product/srs-d9" is there any possiblities to have/connect this sub woofer to HU ?
    Attached here the details of the 2.1 system(Please see the sub woofer details)

SOny2_1.jpg
  2. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    I did try by having the local ICE shop send it to their technician who said it couldn't be fixed. I do have a number for the local Blau representative but there's no response on that number. Internals look good enough but there's a trace of burnt smell. My untrained eyes can't locate what is burnt.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Ganges, you can try removing and installing, but it won't give the necessary puch and volume. You need a designed for car subowoofer of about 10" atleast with 250W RMS upwards to have some bass levels you can appreciate. The Sony is rated 30W which I think is not enough, but if you can experiment using it without breaking it you may try. :) But best to go for any 10-12" subwoofer in a sealed box, which you can afford.
    Ganges likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @asimpleson
    i tried this woofer in my punto once which was purely 2.1 in my car and was pretty decent enough to ears.Let me have a try and smell if any smoke coming from HU.Budget ICE upgrade. :D
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Help please,from where can i buy(ebay or amazon) 3 way crossover ?
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ganges likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @asimpleson
    Seems like its an active crossover,i'm looking for the passive crossover.i have found passive crossover from AUDIOPIPE make on ebay and amazon but not shipping to india,have to find an alternate way to get it sourced.

i have changed all the stock speakers in all doors with Sony Xplod XS-GTF16382(coaxials).Cost 3100 INR.(Sounds amazing now,but missing proper BASS punch ).

i'm planning to disable my Rear right speaker and get/use that connection through crossover(below 100Hz) to my subwoofer(30W,4ohms) in the boot.

It will be DIY for me now.

Any suggestions on this ?
  8. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys, please help me out. My blue&me is not working. Mine is a 2009 December Fiat Linea Emotion Pack. My blue and me is not working since 2 weeks. When I had gone for free summer camp conducted by Fiat from 7th-9th may, the technician says that my blue&me module needs a replacement. The replacement cost is Rs-13000/-. My question is that should I go for a replacement of blue and me module or go for an after-market HU? Please help me out.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Much better options in after market HU with BT available. But you might loose out the steering mount control. Unless you can reach out to Harmonixx Bangalore who can fabricate to install a Double DIN Pioneer HU along with a module to keep your steering mouth control. Or they can recommend someone in Hyd who could the same for you.
  10. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi,can an after-market BT adapter be added to a linea emotion pack,2009, which is a blaupunkt HU provided by the company itself. Please let me know if this can happen?