1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Official "Aftermarket" In Car Entertainment (ICE) upgrade guide v2

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 1, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    99rpm rate is not updated it seems. Ofcourse they could be having an older price purchase themselves. Do give them feedback that latest rates are revised to Rs.235/- :) I mean lots of Fiat customers must be relying on them for smaller components that do not justify a long drive to FASC.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Check this listing, its available for Linea too. There is a black and other one is silvery for Dynamic and Emotion. I am not sure if there is a colour variation in Punto and Linea upper variants, but chances are thats the difference.
    http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/replacements/body-parts/internal-accessories/stereo-panel-linea-punto.html
    *Choose your car varient
    • Active (#59064640/735476841)
    • Dynamic or Emotion (#59064641/ 735476842)
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The one for Punto comes in black only. The only for Linea comes in Grey, however the center console of Punto is Black Grey whereas in Linea its slightly Golden Grey
  6. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
  7. Abh1nav

Abh1nav Timido

New Delhi
    I have a 2014 Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD and planning to upgrade the HU now. I'm considering the Blaupunkt Toronto 420 BT as well. Can you shed some light on the audio quality with your new HU ?

Also, since the HU is blaupunkt, is it just plug and play or we need some extra wiring (couplers, etc.) as in case of a Pioneer or JVC HU?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2015 ---
    Can you elaborate this? If I get the Toronto 420 BT, would installing it on my Punto be as simple as removing the connectors from the stock HU and connecting it to the Blaupunkt HU?
  8. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
  9. Abh1nav

Abh1nav Timido

New Delhi
    That's great! Then I can probably just order it online and fix it myself. Will just need to get the fascia from the service center.
  10. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    I am not sure that you can do it yourself.my technician took 15-20 minutes just to remove my old head unit.There are lots of screw inside and if you are not an expert it may be difficult job.One more thing ,you may need a antenna pin for connecting the antenna wires to the head unit.It was not included in my HU box.note that you have to manauly switch off the HU unit after turning off the Ignition.

Please check the USB support for the HU unit you are buying.My 16 GB HP Pendrive is not playing.I am not sure whts the issue here.my 2Gb Transcend is playing smoothly.