1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI North India Meet - 13th Sept 2014 @ Ambala

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Jotinder, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Jotinder, this is great. What would be the place for November mini meet?
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Nothing decided till now, will update you on this.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Jotinder, anything concrete on the Nov. meet? Waiting eagerly for the meet.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Would be great to know if the meet is happening for North India folks? Please get this moving and I am willing to help in coordinating or any other assistance required.
  5. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Saket,

Send you a pm. Will update you on the meet whenever its decided.
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  6. cgujral

cgujral Amatore

Delhi
    New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Guys, I need some help. My car while coming back from chandigarh has broken down. I contacted Metro Motors and they are taking the car to the service centre. They say the time chain has broken due to engine oil being less. I didn't had any indication coming for oil being less or anything else except while starting the car for a few days glow plug light was blinking and use to stop after few seconds.
    Can I have some reference for Metro Motors so that the things are taken care in proper manner. As I am not with the car and my driver is there only.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear cgujral, sorry to hear that. You may contact Mr. Pujara from the service side or please go have a word with Manik from the sales side. He is a very nice and helpful gentleman.