1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI National Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Jun 7, 2011.

1. +1 from me to Atul again as well :)
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @mods
    Any updates on the venue? Wat bout the poll?

Sent from my Google ideos X5 using Tapatalk
  3. Team fiat meet

HI ALL,

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE MOD TEAM COULD ARRANGE A TFI MEET AT BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA.THE MEETS NORMALLY TAKE PLACE IN EITHER SOME OF THE WESTERN STATES OR MOSTLY IN KARNATAKA,THIS MAKES US UNABLE TO ATTEND THEM.I REQUEST THAT THE MOD TEAM TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND DO THE NEEDFULL.

REGARDS

DieselHead
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
  4. vks

vks

Bangalore
    National TFI meet :)
    I will drive, wherever be the location.
    5 days incl travel is okay but roads need to be good please.
    October is preferable personally since I am driving to Kochi in September :) but I will go with the majority.

+1 for Polls.....need to firm up date ASAP.
  5. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    How about Hirakud dam?
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Also it would be great if the meet was over a few days before the F1 2011 race in Noida! many people would be going there I suppose including me!
  7. Great Hirakud Dam is a good place.A similpal meet could be more enjoyable.
  8. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hirakund will be a bit far off, esp from north and south.
    Even from Mumbai, its 1400km. that should take about 3 days each way I guess.
  9. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Let's not count distance as a criteria, but pls let the forum know what Hirakud has more to offer ( apart from the dam ) as compared to Ranthambore which offers Wildlife & Palaces in Pinkcity & many other places of intrest.

Atul
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My bit to the topic.

I think some people have misunderstood that they should drive in their car for a TFI meet. If they can go in their cars then its very good but in case if they cannot do then i think they should wait for their turn. (just my opinion).

Any place in india will be a distant one for some people or the other. In case of a national meet then it may not be possible to satisfy everyone. As somebody correctly said the meet should be held in different places every time so that, if the distance was too high for driving then the next time one gets the opportunity to drive.

Also guys do consider people from eastern part of india also as i found no mention in the discussion about us in the eastern part. (people were talking about north & south only). Are there less FIAT cars in this part?:mad:

Anyways regarding attending the meet i would like to as it would be my first one but i could not confirm now.