1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI National Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Jun 7, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

+1 to MihirC
    -1 to mescotc
    Reason: i am from Bangalore (1900 kms from ranthambhore)
  2. Hats off to your enthu...

+1 to mescotc, totally relate with each and every word.
    I drove down with family, delhi to pune (1700+ km one side) for factory meet,
    we were in punto for almost 4 days, 2days each side to attend a single day meet but drive was fun and journey/trip turned out one of most memorable.

and this time we are having a window of a week time, can't imagine how much fun it will be.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yeah I am also agreed to mescotc.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Seems to be like all the guys from the north are inclined to the Ranthambore NP and the guys from the south to the one in Nagpur. Pretty tough decision for the organisers now. Waiting anxiously for the final venue.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Driving is not a problem for any Fiatian, even i want to drive more n more.. but we need that many number of leaves also if the distance is too far...this will hold back many of us from attending the meet inspite of being eager for it..

i suggest we have a poll with all the options.. if there is a clear majority for any location then let that become the venue..
  6. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Dear Mods,

Would it make sense to have an opinion poll now or would it be wise to wait if more options are available??

I could be wrong but personally feel selection of a place is going to be the most time consuming activity, as we would also have to consider the member turn up. So having a poll now would be helpful as we would be able to quantify the preferences.

No offence meant , just my 2 cents here.
  7. +1 to Poll suggestion,
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

While coming from Hyderabad to Gwalior, i stopped at Pench National Park (between Nagpur and Seoni). The park actually have nothing for the people. I have heard that Ranthambore is lot better when compared to it.
  9. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hi all ,

Let us not indulge in east,west,north & south , who knows the next TFI National meet could be in any far end of the country!

+1 for Polls, but with the Criteria of Quality place In the Larger Interest to make the Meet a Memorable One

After all the Time & Fuel Spent should be worth it!

I am sure it will lead to a better turnout.

10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Again +1 to Atul :)