1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI National Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Jun 7, 2011.

1. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Well, i live in nagpur now (260 kms from kanha), i guess i will have to go to Kanha via Bhopal (makes it 800 + kms) to add more miles to make it look like a long drive to myself. :D
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

@Johnny Sir,

the seeds are coming from your pointer of "next meet in rajasthan"..jaiselmer you said.....

On fourth june Amogh and me discussed abt it....so may be your thoughts are contributing to it....

Amogh nice idea...but let it take some shape before I commit myself...would love to drive down from Delhi.. and I am sure we would make merry as always.

ONLY ONE REQUEST LET IT BE SUCH THAT PPL ARE BACK IN THEIR HOMES ON SATURDAY EVENING. if every one agrees..

are there people affected due school holiday schedules....

and pls Friends let this meet be conducted North of Central India.....A Request as Karan and Varoon have already put it elsewhere.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  3. Hi Among,
    indeed great initiative, I welcome the thought of National TFI meet,
    Personally, COUNT ME IN, Irrespective of location or date. I will schedule everything else according to this meet's schedule/location.

But, I still second the Karan's thought
    Although, Facotry meet was the largest TFI meet and I still cherish meeting Amogh, Ravi, Grandeur and others...
    But as it was a single day event and visiting factory took most the time, we hardly get time to meet & share thoughts with other TFIians. Specially members came from outside mumbai/pune.

With recent Chail trip experience, Believe it pals,
    National TFI meet with a week time window is going to be tons of fun as compare to Factory meet.
    looking forward to it...
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think we should invite FIAT officials as usual.

We should request them to open a small outlet for FIAT Merchatise, Accessories. This will help us.
  5. @ amogh

nice initiative but cant the meet be somewhere in mid India so that every TFI'an in north or south can travel almost equal distance.

Travelling from Kannur to Jaipur is 1671 kms and to Ranthambore a further 130 kms so total one way is 1801 kms..... just my thoughts....... :)
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @kedar

Yea FIAT shud be invited..I guess Mr.Narendra Sharma already has a eye on this thread..he will surely forward this link to the top heads..Y worry?? ;-) And I guess they shudnt put up any stalls over there..It's not always about advertising and selling ur products @ a discounted rate..It's all about FIAT and its Lovers being together :) I personally want Mr.Rajeev Kapoor to be there for the National Meet..Mods can ya???
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

yeah!!! with his bravo!!!!

how about nagzira wildlife sanctuary?????? its exactly in middle india, near nagpur. this place should be ideal for both north and south indians.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
  8. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys we need to shortlist the destination atleast and then narrow it down to to the final choice,

1) Pench national park,
    2) Kanha tiger reserve,
    3) Nagzira.

Goa is out at the moment and so is Ranthambore any other suggestions. If you guys ask me, we have just abt a month to finalise the destination, and that's just the begining. Once the destination is finalised we still are left with the bookings of the destination,the required bookings, negotiations and other formalities aswell as

1) Planning out the trip from our homes to the destination and back, which will also include an overnight stay somewhere in all probablity,
    2)The itenary at the destination, and so many other things, especially we will be having members coming from all over India.

More inputs and suggestions required mates, this threads like dying out...
  9. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hey Guys,

My opinion is Ranthambore should be also included in the Shortlist , the criteria is, apart form Wildlife Sanctuary (Ranthambore) , Rajasthan offers much much more to see , than what Nagapur could offer & hence probably could be a perfect location for the family.

Now the question arises of how many X'tra kms. we'we to travel , It hardly matters when u have a FIAT in ur hands...
    probably the next TFI National meet could be held in some other equally good location , so the criteria shouldn't just be the Equidistance , bcoz if we follow that criteria every national meet has to be there in Nagpur!

At the end of the day the Trip has to be memorable one.... isn't it!

Atul