1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI National Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Jun 7, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Aaron's driving :D
  2. Wonderful, will be driving alongside you Bro ! :D
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Guys i feel in deciding the location we should look at the driving distance being equal from north & south rather than searching for a popular tourist spot. This will ensure maximum turnout in the meet. Location being very good shouldn't be a priority here, an okay type place would serve the purpose better if its somewhere near central india. I m saying this since most of us want to drive to the meet but would be constrained by the no of leaves required for it if the place is too far...
    chandigarh n trivandrum supposedly are farthest points in north and south respectively and are approx 3k kms apart. So guys from these two places or nearby would have to drive most..

4. Hi MihirC / FiatFan

I am in for the meet, provided the meet happens before end of October.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

::T Thanx Shams.. this is the exact reason why I suggested for Goa. But still I think it is not an almost centre location . Even I would love to meet fellows from Chandigarh and share our experiences and I personally would prefer to drive to the location.
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Hi guys,

i have another suggestion and which should ideally be right in the between the country. Kanha Kisli - Its a National Tiger Reserve

For more information go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanha_National_Park

This will be an exact centre as its near Nagpur and is the best place to be there.

7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This is an excellent option too! As per their site!

So we could technically go just after the October holidays!
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Kanha National Park sounds great..1100kms for mumbai guys...So a total run of 2200kms..I guess a overnyt halt shud be properly planned i.e location,food etc..Cause many of us would be driving down with our families n frends especially baccha party..

u guys gotta really work on this..in any way if u guys need my help im always in :) We gotta make this event a huge success..
  9. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am in tentatively for October. I will confirm after the location is finalised.

I will come in my Punto with my wife. I do not fancy any other mode of transportation.

This is a great initiative Amogh.

10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Great Initiative, Just a note, Ranthambore park is officially closed between mid/last week of may to 30th September/mid of October. Generally depends upon kind of rainfall/monsoon. Post monsoon is not the best time to visit, bad tracks and closed routes would be a problem, though greenery is great during this period, best time for ranthambore is Feb/March.

I also think annual meet could be a grand success if its organized on the lines of Fiat Factory visit, many of the members would come for factory visit as its once of the rare chances, where as other locations can be visited easily, as seen on 3rd December visit, then after a days trip to factory , you can plan to go to any nearby place in a group for 2-3 days stay, say Mahabaleshwar etc. Just a suggestion.