1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI - Mumbai -Pune Mega Meet 12th Jan 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by mchanna, Dec 6, 2013.

?

MUMBAI-PUNE New YEAR Meet

Poll closed Dec 24, 2013.
  1. 12 Jan : Whispering Woods

50.0%
  2. 12 Jan : UK's Resort

88.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Dear TFIans

Are we happy with just mini and casual meets?
    Are our beauties happy to see the same face again and again?

Lets make our beauties meet the beauties of other region :)
    Lets create stronger TFI family bonds.
    Lets map real names and faces to the handles.

So lets aim for the mega MUMBAI-PUNE meet a day affair!!!

Venue : ::TThe Kinara Village Dhaba::
    Date - 25th or 26th Jan 2014
    Purpose : A mega Meet, greet, Share Happy moments, obviously talk about FIATs and cars and cars, leave stress and carry smile at the EOD.

The Kinara Village dhaba seems to be having ample parking space, hangout area, space for every age and a nice food.

Please don't hesitate to share your location preferences, dates. All suggestions are welcome. What we want is a successful mega meet!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    7 people like this.
  2. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    In for any of these dates. However, it has to be a one day affair for me - start in the morning, back in the evening.

One thing we'll have to consider is that the venue will have a lot of crowd due to holidays.
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Channa,

We need to ask them whether they can accomodate us and reserve some area for us. As I understand they do not reserve large areas as they are always full.

Kiran
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Whatever it is we have to move fast on deciding..

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    I'm in. Ok either of these days.
    Like Linear, I also prefer 1 day trip.
  6. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Valid point Kirenh.
    But we need tentative count which can be communicated to them.
    Sooner the better, as such venues are crowded during weekend. It would become difficult to get the reservation later.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Attached is the location of the dhaba.
    The location is approx 90 kms from Thane and 52 kms from Pune. As per the info available about the Dhanba, it operated between 11 am to 11 pm, so it will be worthwhile to reach the venue post 11 am only. Sunday is preferable coz lesser traffic due to Republic day holiday.

Mods - Can you attach a poll with options of 25th January & 26th January so that TFIians can vote accordingly.

Kinara Dhaba location.JPG
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    With our past experience lets not go round n round about the venue and date. Lets first decide the date and location then only we will start planning.

26th January will be too late and we should plan something in second weekend of January.

Channa & other if you guys are OK with Kinara/G D Executive then lets finalize and few of us will drive to Kinara/G D to book a section for us.

I will be going to G D Executive on Sunday morning for another Group's breakfast meet and If you want, I can talk to Manager about our meet orelse you join me for breakfast at G D and we will drive to Kinara after that meet.

What say?

I would suggest G D Exective for our meet and regarding date I am ok with 26th.

A request to you all. Please do reply with saying I am in, Count me in. Instead lets build list of members who will be attending this mega meet.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  9. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Guys, I travel practically every week / fortnightly to Pune from Mumbai. I'd be very much interested to meet but can we keep it on the 25th Jan instead of 26th?

26th becomes difficult as the train departs from Pune at 5:30 pm...
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Please update below list along with number of friend/family members coming along with you.

Pune

1) Kedar Punto 90HP +1
    2) Channa Linea Tjet
    3) Lunafiatic Linea MJD Emotion

Mumbai

1) Linear Linea 1.4 EP
    2) Johnyboy Punto 1.4 EP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.