1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI mumbai meet 30Sept 2012 - Reports Pg 7 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Shadowfax, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

yes we would be having lunch somewhere but nothing about that is confirmed as of now. I guess it would be more of an on the spot venue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

hey Amar

i can understand how you feel. But this is also a good time to show your parents that you do listen to them. Though i would love to meet u in weekend meet i would hate to see you coming for it without permission from your parents. Dont forget u have great power in your hands when u have a punto and with it comes greater responsibility.
    we can also try and keep the next meet near your home.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes , I always (try:rolleyes: )Listen My Parents and Respect them !!
    But I will come with My Bike....as dad Not allowed to take car (without them :p , but still i try my Best)
  4. Gandalf

Gandalf

MH 46
    Count me in too. This would be my first interaction with you guys. However i may have to leave early ,relatives dropping down ,but they are yet to confirm.Till then i shall enjoy the meet :D .By the way anyone else from panvel or its just me.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  5. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    adding one more T-jet to the gang.

1)Aniket
    2) fastlove
    3) shadowfax
    4) dattatray
    5) Amit
    6) Sanjeev
    7) Grandeur
    8) Amogh
    9) darkshooter
    10) MihirC
    11) Aaron
    12) Ratan
    13) Andy
    14) kamyskc
    15) Tron
    16) Aniket Magar
    17) Piyush
    18) Rajesh
    19) Kiran
    20) halfclutch
    21) amar s
    22) Abhik (fiatfan)
    23) Ravi (Gandalf)
    24)Jitendra sawant

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

guys y the thread seems slow today?? come on we all are meeting in like 24hrs :)

btw just a suggestion if we are planning to have lunch we may have to look for reservations as we are going to be a huge group ::OO
    3 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

GUys , For Lunch..I will Suggest to All That Go to "ICE n SPICE " or "RoYAL RAsoi " (at Nerul), Both having good Quality Food ( at least for Dinner , Don'y Know about Lunch)
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

we are speaking of parking for 20+ cars.

8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

then Here is Only One HOTEL which have such large capacity :: TUNGA-at VASHI ( But IMO , its too much expensive)

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

ICE n SPICE quite Good Hotel But You Needs to Park all Cars on Road !!:eek:
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    If you need parking for 20+ car's then Tunga is the best option. It's not expensive if we go for buffet.

Mainland China & Sigri are other option's in Vashi but parking will be a problem.

Another place is Pot Pourri in InOrbit, Vashi. No problem of parking there.

Barbeque Nation is THE place to go in Nerul. We can leave most of our car's outside the upcoming Fiat showroom and take bare minimum car's to Barbeque Nation.
    1 person likes this.
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    no desi dhabas around?