1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Mumbai meet - 30 Nov 2013 - Report from post 130 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ghodlur, Nov 6, 2013.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Me too forgot to check. I reckon it's more than 18+ for our diesel lineas. Would be interesting to know from puntoers :)

I hope Volt got to get his Tjet readings.

Sent from my Micromax A50 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. Volt

Volt Novizio

My round trip reading was 161 km (this included a 500m detour as I had dropped in to office). The mileage was 13 kmpl, which isnt too bad considering the photo-stoppages (wow, new word!) and the fun we had.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Mine was 16.5. Usually it is more than that. I guess traffic was the culprit. Nevertheless the drive was super fun. It was more of a city drive on the highway I would say.. :p

@Kedar thanks. I am in Mumbai most of the times, so I am kinda lucky to experience the best of both cities.. :D

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Amazing,Superb pics of Stunning Fiat's.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

My Punto currently shows 19.2 as average, I surely believe it would have read 18+ for the drive too. I did 80-100 kmph speeds at some stretches.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Egged by the super success of the last meet, the meet keeda was kind of biting me again. @mchanna from Pune had also expressed his desire for a mega Mumbai- Pune meet. So was thinking on those line (actually spared some time from office work). How about Kamshet? Equally accessible to both Pune and Mumbai. Anybody knows a good meet options there? or any other meet points equidistant to both the locations? We can have it on Jan 26, a Sunday. Or maybe 25th Jan for a overnight stay. I know logistics can be nightmare but still worth giving a try. What say?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes we can plan Pune Mumbai Mega Winter Meet.

Channa and myself will be there to co ordinate from Pune. Lets plan something.

G D Executive (formerly known Big Wheels Cafe) is also a good option and we had few meet there and now after renovation the ambience is very good there.

I am planning one breakfast meet for my another group and it will be Buffett Breakfast with 5 to 6 menus and cost is Rs. 200.

If we are OK with the venue then I can talk to Hotel Manager and will get good offer for Breakfast or Lunch or Dinner.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Lets plan for breakfast or lunch, for dinner meet attendance would not be that much as friends might plan something in the morning and cannot make it to the meet.
    1 person likes this.
  9. For a tfi mumbai pune meet to be a success we need to think of a really midway place...kamshet lonavala etc types...and a one day overnight thing might not work out for everyone...but the whole day like reach lonavala by 10 am and depart from there by 7 pm seems enough time
    2 people like this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good suggetion Harsh :) :up

Guys may be this meet is casual or official I'm in.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.