1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Mumbai meet - 30 Nov 2013 - Report from post 130 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by ghodlur, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Guys, really a commendable job. It feels so nice to see and feel the spirit of fellow Fiatians.. keep it up..Cheers and drive safe..

@Lunafiatic

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks! on behalf of all photographers, I guess.
    1 person likes this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    harsh... the red fiat stickers are too flashy man.... try if you can get those in silver... that would be perfetto !!! nics pics and edits !!
  4. varun, i really am affectionate towards those stickers...first factory visit and all....as time goes if they come off i wont resist it :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Re: TFI Mumbai meet - 30 Nov 2013 - Report Pg 13 onwards

Good suggestion varunrtr, but on a plus side these can improve road visibility at night..the loss of aesthetics is too low, as against the great cobenefit of having these red ones.

Sent from my MMA50 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Harsh,

Yours and Asimpleson's photos have come out lot more crispier and crunchier. Great editing and nice frame work. Also special thanks to you and I guess it was aditya, later Karan's father, Asimpleson who all took turns to ensure that the TFIians are well fed, great coordination. Again some more thanks to take the pictures of moving Fiats, we are indeed moved.

All in all a total paisa vasool trip.:cool:::T:up
    2 people like this.
  7. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    Wow! the level of talent here is humongous. Whether it is organising skills, writing or photography. The meet as @ghodlur put it, was simply great. The enthusiasm was infectious, the food delicious and the drive, brilliant. I am sure our Fiats loved it as much as we did. A big thank you to @Harsh,@ghodlur(and Prasham), @fernandeskaran(and dad Kevin), @asimpleson, @moksh, @linear(hope you could have joined us for the drive sir!), @Dipesh,@Dipesh_enr, @Aditya Nandan,@Lunafiatic,@Adwaitorama, @Aniket. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you guys and discussing everything from turbos to chrome strips!
    2 people like this.
  8. Re: TFI Mumbai meet - 30 Nov 2013 - Report Pg 13 onwards

Girish sir! Thank you but it was a team effort! If we made sure all tfians were well fed, tfian made sure in turn by the happy faces! It was really really food fun! i mean good fun ;)
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Bravo!!!! Amazing turnout in between yes and nos.
    Smashing pictures of a stunning beauties!!! and excellent editing!!!

Please tag the faces lets remap the handles to names :)!

Looking forward for Mumbai - Pune mega meet!!!!
    Please Please Please arrange one!
    3 people like this.
  10. Re: TFI Mumbai meet - 30 Nov 2013 - Report Pg 13 onwards

Yeah! Mega one! Lets make it on a holiday or a weekend!
    1 person likes this.