1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI members from Rajahmundry /East Godavari/West Godavari

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sreekanthksv, Jun 1, 2012.

1. HI Guys,

Any TFI members from Rajahmundry/East Godavari/West Godavari.
    Please Leave your contact details so that we can plan TFI meet etc.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    There is one guy from Kakinada and another from Vizag as far as I remember.

OT : By the way, I was born in Rajahmundry :-D Would like to meet you in either Hyderabad or when I drive down to Rajahmundry.
  3. Sure kiran we will meet either in rajahmundry or in hyderabad.Please PM me your contact details.
    I am seeing lot of punto's and linea's in rajahmundry.so just checking any TFI members are residing in/around rajahmundry
  4. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rajahmundry
    Hi,
    I am from Rajahmundry, but staying in Bangalore currently. I am planning to move to Rajahmundry in July. Meet you then:). By the way I want to know how is the service and spare parts availability in Rajahmundry for FIAT cars?
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I can meet you anytime in Hyderabd after June 25th. Coming to Rajahmundry has to be planned and might take a while. I have sent you a PM with my contact details.
  6. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, I am from Guntur.
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey guys.. even iam also from East Godavari(ravulapalem). currently staying in Bangalore. Good to see lot of fiat fans from coastal andra pradesh districts.
  8. Even i stayed in bangalore till last year november and moved to rajahmundry.Still using KA registered punto in rajahmundry...:p
    @kesav: Till now i didnt face any problem with service but for spare parts there is problem.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  9. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rajahmundry
    Thanks for the information.
    I am also going to come with a KA registered Punto, hoping the cops in RJY don't bother much.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012