1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Member\Car Database

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by anoop, Mar 18, 2013.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Dear TFI-ians,

Most of us do not sport a TFI sticker on our cars, so it is not really easy to identify if we see each other on road. Many a times, I have seen cars which I think belongs to TFI-ians, but there was no way to identify if the car actually belongs to a TFI-ian, nor there is a way to come back and search for the car in TFI.

I was thinking if we have a central thread where we can post our car's registration number (may be along with couple of photos), it will be easy for us to remember\come back and search if the car belongs to some one we know in TFI.

I will start with mine:

Car: Punto 75 hp Active
    Regn No: KL45 F 5905
    Identification marks: Nothing really, just another TW punto with couple of Team-Bhp stickers.

2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

A good initiative, but sharing our regn numbers online may not be such a good idea.
    I think TFI stickers would be the best bet for identification.
  3. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Agreed. registration nos should not be shared.
    TFI stickers should be good enough. i still have the big FIAT stickers on my FTA MJD from the last factory visit, still get turning heads. infact i did bump into another OB punto last month with similar stickers and TFI stickers as well. this happened at Worli seaface signal. forgot the member's name but it was fun. Also i occasionally see a OB punto on tulsi pipe road, between matunga and dadar on the other side of the road going towards Matunga at around 8.30/45am. Would love to know who that is.
    Everytime i see a TFI sticker or a FIAT sticker there is a smile on my face, thinking that we all are from the same family- TFI and even if we dont know each other, we are connected...... :)

maybe a thread to discuss similar spottings will be helpful in planning future TFI meets as well.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Should we honk while we see the Fellow Fiatian, for sure if he is a TFIat'ian, he should acknowledge the hong and give it back.

Others Fiatian who are not yet in TFI might think its a wave sign for his Fiat car.
  5. mads2849

How about getting some stickers? I have been looking for the big letters "FIAT" and a little TFI under it. It will be awsome. I have teambhp on my car as I am a member there too. I have a Punto MJD EMo Pack 2011, Tuscon WIne
  6. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Can we have, signboard like baby onboard (“TFI Onboard”), instead-of stickers. We can easily fix\place it on front\rear. any suggestions?</SPAN>
    1 person likes this.