1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Meet Coimbatore 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sanjeev Ashok, Jan 8, 2015.

1. successprabhu

successprabhu Timido

Coimbatore
    Peelamedu
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Mabams...I will try once..let me know what is the mileage you are getting
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Prabhu :D welcome to the forum. Do post your FE, mileage is the distance covered often confused with Fuel Efficiency or Average. It should be anything between 14 to 22 or bit more depending on your running conditions ie. road, traffic and also your driving style.

Cheers.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Well that is a tricky question ? I had a used Zen as my first car,changed to vista qudrajet and now Linea.
    With Zen I was meticulous in calculating mileage( had it for 40k) and with vista was noting down till 15k(had it till it clocked 90k).
    I used to be behind wheels for most of the time with earlier two vehicles with linea its a very different story.
    My wife drives it to school daily which just 2km from house and for all her professional trips its driven by school driver.
    I don't use linea for my job needs. Its mainly for our personal trips( to Madurai,Coimbatore and Pollachi ) and any other getaways I drive.
    So I like to enjoy the drive rather than regularly looking at MID.
    Still for your information as per MID its around 16.5 km/l with ac always on.
    The vehicle had clocked 13k so far.
    Honestly my personal experience regarding milage, most of us really won't bother about it after 8 to 10 months.:)
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thats very true esp. if its sipping instead of gulping.. ;) I think what you mean is they (everyone) comes to term with truth that FE depends on variable factors over which we have limited to no control.
    prabhjot and Mabams1826 like this.
  5. successprabhu

successprabhu Timido

Coimbatore
    Peelamedu
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the updates, Earlier I used Honda City, and Innova, now Fiat Linea (it's clocked 69K) Earlier i got 13.5 km after the recent service now I am getting 16.5km so its good I believe, But one of my friend claiming he is getting 19Km. Lets see...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2015 ---
    Dear Friends,

Any of you have ever serviced your car with Tal Care Coimbatore ( They are Servicing Multi-brander Cars) if any one had good experiences please let me know.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Mabams1826 likes this.
  6. vijai

vijai Novizio

coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I heard mahindra first choice also doing good multi brand service at Coimbatore. I never visited them yet though.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If gear shifting is good in city condition what you are getting is acceptable. Do a test, on a good distance journey of say min. 40km and more reset the trip meter (say trip B) and run the car at 90kmph 5th gear (not to exceed 120kmph) for as long as possible till you reach your destination. That should give you a fair idea of the car FE and health. You can set speed beep at 100kmph.

Sometime in future you can try EGR and Intercooler cleaning.
  8. successprabhu

successprabhu Timido

Coimbatore
    Peelamedu
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for your update...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2015 ---
    Thanks for your update, But They are not servicing Fiat I already had an Inquiry.
  9. karthik_r

karthik_r Timido

Coimbatore
    Coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello All,

Add me in... I have not been that active in this forum for some time. Coming to CAI Fiat , cbe - I don't find them so bad , My experience with them was worst and later I went twice and it was excellent. I recommend Mr. Saba from CAI.
  10. Arun Krishnan

Arun Krishnan Timido

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello guys,
    I am new to this forum.I just booked a 90hp Punto evo at CAI few days ago.Expecting it in this week.Anything you guys would want me to know on CAI's dealership & service?
    prabhjot, Mabams1826 and adisrini1103 like this.