1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI is Hibernating. Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    SHOCKED!Tell me how can I contribute to save this forum.Only emotion can't save this forum.:(
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Everyone,
    Have been a part of the fiat TFI family from the punto user group days.
    Being there from day one of TFI launch and hearing the news of TFI shutting down is sad.
    I know I've not been regular on the forum however this forum has got me new friends.

Am sure Fiat doesn't have any thing for us as a Brand however as a family this forum has grown from the the 10member count to what we are today.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP IN SAVING THE SHUTDOWN IN ANY WAY. ALWAYS READY TO HELP.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Please don't shut down this forum. What's the need to take such a drastic step?
  4. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Its really sad to see this go. There were loads of love, enthusiasm among the members which made us want this vehicle more and more. I even remember those days when we were using Google and soon migrated to this new home.

Its been 4 years + that Fiat has not been able to find another partner to service Fiat Cars. Its now 6 years that I have bought this vehicle and now issues are cropping every now and then. I am seriously contemplating lodging a complaint in Consumer Forum for not providing service now. Why the heck should I travel for 100+ odd kms one way to get issues resolved every now and then.

I think they should also wind up their business from India and compensate us for buying Fiat cars.
  5. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh I was writing my travelogue of Bhutan trip with my Avvy. Should I continue writing it or should I stop. ? If the forum is winded up , then no use writing here.
    csr1969 and AmeyKhedekar like this.
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Amogh, this decision needs a thorough introspection. Nobody wants this to happen. Don't let this happen. Its like being orphaned. Its a great forum and it shud be like this.
    prabhjot and AmeyKhedekar like this.
  7. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @amogh and other mods,
    I am an active member on TFI. I was a silent spectator of it since 2010. I am a part of this huge family since may 2015. Please don't close this forum. It is because of this forum that I am even purchasing a tjet ( used) even though having an MJD. It is all because of this forum that I have taken this decision. TFI is the back bone of my decision. Please don't close it of. It is your hard work that shows in each and every page of the forum. You should not let your hardwork go in vain just because fiat is not responding to us. We as a family should sort out all this problems among us and our cars. Please let me know if I can help out in any way.

Thanks and Regards
    CSR
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  8. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Scenario 1: Fiat India shutting down, TFI website continuing say 3 to 4 years after that. Won't hurt that much to TFIans as we all know that's going to happen unless some magic happens. And TFI shall be a backup to share the problems.

Scenario 2: TFI closing before Fiat runs away. This was in no one's mind. This one hurts more than fiat India shutting down. Their sales might come below 300~500 months or even lower. This also gives them one reason to run away. Don't know if Fiat cares about TFI, but at least 100 cars per month sales is contributed by TFI. Fiat owners in India are considered brave or fools for the gamble they play. And once the decision is made, there's a need of some emotional backup to prove that decision is right, and that's what TFI provided. It's all on Moderators now. Fingers crossed.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Please Reconsider the decision amogh.

@prabhjot @kedarbendre @asimpleson @mchanna @limraj Tagging some Members who can really contribute to keep this forum alive. hope they will join amogh soon
    limraj likes this.
  10. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Exactly.
    Tfi closing down hurts more !!!
    Kindly reconsider the thought

@amogh