1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI is Hibernating. Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Thiru

Thiru Timido

Chennai
    chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Very happy to see our TFI back with more energy.
  2. ravikn

ravikn Timido

Glad to the forum is back. Everyday I was checking for new posts for almost 2 months

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
  3. Ps_

Ps_ Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Very happy we are back LIVE!!
    Congratulations to all and let the discussion/suggestion(s) begin.
  4. TANUJ KANDARI

TANUJ KANDARI Timido

PUNE
    PUNE
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Within a week of joining, read closing down news. It was heartbreaking. But now all sorrows gone. Delighted to see TFI up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karan likes this.
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome back TFI ;)
  6. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yaaay thanks moderators for listening to us, and coming back after a quick summer vacation
    Cheers to TFI!
    Waiting for René ... DrroooolMaaal.
  7. i_mysterious1

i_mysterious1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What a day! Test driven the Abarth Punto and came back with a grin on my face,went to a really good movie after a long time,came back home to see TFI live!! Thanks @amogh @nkrishnap and the team!
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @amogh @nkrishnap Good work guys, Just wanted to let you know that few old links give error, something like this

Warning: require(/home/teamfiat/www//library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/teamfia/public_html/showthread.php on line 11

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/teamfiat/www//library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/teamfia/public_html/showthread.php on line 11

example: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-4-t-jet/1130-my-achin-endulkar-just-landed-jet-56.html#post31982