1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI is Hibernating. Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Oh, Thank you, @amogh @nkrishnap @CountRock ,
    This is a relief,
    May be to financially to support this forum, where members can volunteer and donate some amount somewhere.
    and speaking, next year we may see some Fiat-Jeep back in the news.

Hoping for the best.
    Thanks again.
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a ton for keeping this family alive. I frankly spent sleepless nights thinking what was going to happen. I hope fiat takes notice of our commitment and strives harder, and pulls up its socks.
  3. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you TEAM! It is like "Rassta Bandh, Kaam Chalu" from tomorrow and I send my best wishes for your task.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats a great decision guys. Looking forward to see updated version of TFI.

And Yes...Happy Anniversary TFI in advance.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Some good news.. In last 4.5 years gain lots of friends from TFI family for the life time. So just looking forward the new version of TFI with new spirits.

Happy Anniversary TFI in advance from me & hoping that we will be celebrating TFI anniversary for many years.
  6. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh. So from tomorrow as you said it will be in hibernation mode. When we will know once TFI is back to active mode!!
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    All announcements will follow in a couple of days.
    i_mysterious1 likes this.
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Logged in after more than a year to take away the story of my Punto which I have not logged anywhere else. Happy to see this forum is going to be live.
  9. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Very very happy to see TFI's future plans. Like many, I too bought a FIAT inspired by this Forum. But I am sincerely feeling guilty of not contributing back to the forum as mentioned by the admins. I will surely engage more when TFI is back in new Avtar and requesting all members who were in hibernation like me to come forward make TFI stronger and better.
  10. i_mysterious1

i_mysterious1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh @nkrishnap @CountRock Thank You all for taking so much of pain maintaining this forum so far. Hope we come back better after the hibernation. Kudos to everyone who had contributed to this forum in any form. You guys have kept the exclusivity of the FIAT Car and the excellent Ride+Handling lovers in India. We are small in number,but we are special. So we are a niche, so be it! Love this forum! Drive Safe guys! Take care! See you all in a month's time!
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.