1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI is Hibernating. Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What a pleasant surprise!Though I am not very regular nowadays owing to some personal reason but the news of closing down of TFI was a heart breaker.Tell me if I can contribute anyway.Hope to see a more disciplined & vibrant forum.My heartiest best wishes to you the mods & to the future(& of)TFI as well:finger:.
    VIJENDRA SINGH and Dinesh Kumar like this.
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @nkrishnap, good to hear back on the positive news. I hope there's no restriction on updating the ownership reports as it may well be the case that there may not be anything to learn from each of the posts. Thanks!
  3. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good news ...Lets hope we continue our FIAT brotherhood with the same Joy .. the way we have been doing till date...
    Longlive #FIATbrotherhood ....

And too all Mods & Admin ... you have been doing an extra-ordinary job by running this forum and keeping all of us intact.
    It was you few people who decided to create this forum , which eventually turned out to be in thousands of members like us
    The efforts & dedication required to run such forum ,and that to at such a vast base is really difficult but you have been doing
    & are continuing with a great job .

Any decision taken by you all will be respected ... but as we feel ... the show must go on...

Thanks .
    Rama likes this.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Someone please start a new forum for all Fiat lovers and existing TFI members.
  5. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Sumit - Why a new forum ??????

We will be continuing with this forum . Please read all thethreads
  6. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    Happy ending. I donot own a fiat anymore but still a regular reader here. Long live TFI
    Dinesh Kumar likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I Need to be a Silent Spectator then :cigar:. But agree with you completely strict steps are needed to take this forum to new heights :)
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Great news! Happy to know that TFI will be there in future :)
    kishorekrs likes this.
  9. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    It was a relief to hear the news. Its absolutely true, we definitely need some rules here to carry forward the forum. By laying out some rules hope number of irrelevant posts will cut down and the affair of using this forum becomes much of give and take policy with sensible posts!!

Thanks mods n janitors for saving this and showing it a way forward.
  10. Thiru

Thiru Timido

Chennai
    chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Starting the week ahead with the happy news.
    Thanks Admin & Mods.