1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI is Hibernating. Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Team Fiat India,

I am with this forum since 2014 and wish to continue till I can. I visit it daily and most of the days, 2-3 times.

You have been doing a great job as far as people like us are concerned. How tough it has been to run it is not known to us. I can not be of any help here as far as the technical things are concerned, but can sure learn some editing tricks and be of some help, I hope. But I hope there are more capable members who must have contacted you for sharing the burden.

I have read this thread and join others in requesting you to review the decision of closing down the forum. Wishing the best for the forum!
  2. Anirudha Mukerjee

Anirudha Mukerjee Novizio

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    I read this thread everyday, contemplate writing my bit to ask the Mods to review the harsh decision, but back down deciding against it every time. Many of us have already expressed strong emotions on this topic.
    I couldn't resist any longer.
    Understand that the mods (and founders) have the decision rights, but this is not about personal decision anymore (not sure if TFI would have been personal any time in the past).
    I don't understand the logic that Fiat's apathy is transcending TFI to close it down. May be it is some of us..
    Do the mods need help? Do they need volunteers? I do not know.
    Maybe we could have volunteers to help mods and cycle them annually. I am not sure if they are asking for a helping hand.

Since it is a forum, might I call in votes: for closure or against closure.

If the decision is made against closure, we should think of sustaining our little gang. Make no mistake, the gang will always be little. This is a very specific forum to discuss a very specific auto maker and very few models that they sell in our vast market. This is not Team BHP, it wasn't meant to be and we all knew it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2016 ---
    I couldn't wait any longer. Here is the link of the poll. http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/should-tfi-shutdown.15830/
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  3. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    If we browse through all the replies this thread has, 98% of the replies are against shutting down the forum. Rest 2% are either neutral or they just go by wat mod decides. So do we have a democracy here?? If yes, I think mods know what need to be done :)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
  4. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Why do I feel that we are in for big SURPRISE here? May be amogh would just say that Fiat is launching "Creta"/"S Cross" (like product) exclusively on TFI and bookings starts in June :woot: I am anyway up for an upgrade hence perhaps day (or rather night) dreaming :joyful:
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whatever you are smoking , I want the exact same ;-) .... LOL
  6. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Ramjn@

If can we know the reason for closing the thread "SHOULD TFI SHUTDOWN"

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
  7. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @karaka it is quite simple. It is no use having two threads with same objectives. Voice your objectives in a concentrated place so that it could go to the moderators
  8. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    But then it was not just discussion, it was also voting which matters so much for, to keep this forum alive.
    Hope moderators consider individual and also group opinion in this matter sincerely.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    Anirudha Mukerjee likes this.
  9. Anirudha Mukerjee

Anirudha Mukerjee Novizio

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Thanks @karaka . That was the intention of keeping a poll. How else do we quantify the opinions of members?
    @ramjn now that the poll is closed, and that there is overwhelming number of members who want this forum to continue, do you think the mods could reconsider the decision to close this site?
    Please also do broadcast the kind of help that the mods and janitors would/might need from volunteers so that we all can share the burden of maintaining and running the forum. Maybe we could break the fatigued and monotonous support schedule of the mods.
    rohitsharma likes this.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whenever I go on a long drive what motivates me other than touring is the TL section of TFI.I just cannot think in my wildest imagination that TFI won't exist.
    sathishgv likes this.