1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Identifier for Non Fiat Vehicles owned by TFIan.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by swgaan, Mar 11, 2013.

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Every one, today one request clicked in my mind, as all we TFIans (most of all) have the two wheelers with us. so how to identify each other if one TFIan is on bike and other one in our loved Italian beauty,

I had this thought, as today when i was driving on my Suzuki GS150R from Lonavala MH to Khopoli MH i saw a BNW punto with Italian strips all over it, so just gave the pass light, but some how the fellow driving the car may not have recognized me, as i was on bike, so i need suggestion form all of you that what we can do to identify the TFIan on road no matter what ride he have (If that ride is owned by him). all suggestions are welcome.

P.S. please don't ask to put the existing TFI Sticker on our other vehicles.

i felt the necessity of this because the incident happened with me two time, as i was on bike the i saw a car from TFI, but couldn't give a running high five, as he was not knowing that i am also belongs to TFI.

(Dear Mods, please move this thread to appropriate position if it not.)

- - - Merged Post - - -

We can have something like this, just instead of FIAT in below sticker we will put TFI

-font-b-fiat-b-font-Aluminum-adhesive-gel-sticker-3d-car-font-b-logo-b.jpg

Which can be posted on our bikes and/or non fiat cars as an TFI identifier .

- - - Merged Post - - -

one more addition, today the GP i saw has a registration no starting as MH14 and has strips like below.

View attachment 42742
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But then also the identification on the bike will be too small to recognize Swgaan....

It has to put on Front & rear of the bike which is very hard to find while passing in opposite way. But on the same way this can be easy to make it out.
  3. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Get a couple of TFI tshirts and whenever u feel like being noticed on bike by a fellow tfian, wear the TFI T :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  4. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    My thoughts...
    Identifying fellow TFI members going in bike is very difficult considerting the number of bikes on road. It is not safe as well since the diversion from road is on the higher side.
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Guys install the fiat welcome lights under ur bikes :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But these will help in nights only.... :)
  7. My Wife's Santro has got a TFI Sticker. Everytime I drive the santro, I spot a TFI'an and I go unrecognized. So I put the "Not a Race.. Keep the Space" sticker on her car.
    1 person likes this.