1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. TFI Hyderabad Meet

I shall come if its on the weekend, we do not have a holiday on 1st may.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    TFI-Hyderabad Mini Meet & Lunch

Event: TFI-Hyderabad Mini Meet & Lunch
    Date: 28th April 2013
    Day: Sunday
    Time: 10.00 AM

So, we are meeting at our beloved Adda Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS Station again. Later we can all drive down to our choicest Restaurant and have a heartful lunch.

Hope to see all the Hyderabadi TFIans with their lovely rides.

P.S: SMS sent to all the contacts that I have. If anyone hasn't received one, then their contact number is not available with me. If that is the case, please do PM me your contact numbers. Will be useful to communicate for the future events.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Guys,

The meet is ON. ::T See you all in the morning at 10:00 AM.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yup, the thread has been relatively silent this time around. Hope some crowd shows up tomorrow morn.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope you all are not disturbing the sanjeeevaiah park's atmosphere with italian beauties ;)
  6. TFI Hyderabad Meet

Well really delighted to have turned up for the meet, apart from meeting Kiran , VJ and our dear director saheb, I have got back in touch with a long time buddy after 8 years who was my classmate then hurricane ;), srinu super ra mottaniki kalisaaamu. :)
    2 people like this.
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    It was a nice meeting Kiran, Vignesh, Mr.Srikanth and long time buddy Kalyan.

I was the first to reach the adda and 15 min later, Kalyan(cyberdoctorind) showed up in his Palio. It was great meeting you buddy after nearly 8 years. It sure is a small world. Try to come down for future meets whenever you can.

Later, our friendly director showed up in his super hot Linea. You guys will be surprised when you learn at what price he bought it ::OO. I am not going to reveal it for now. Mr.Srikanth, we definitely need an ownership report.

As usual, we discussed a lot about cars especially abarth in the cool shade. later, to satisfy our grumbling bellies, Myself, Kiran and Vignesh went to Sholay for lunch. The ambience was neat and the food was nice. All in all a good meet up. Thanks to everyone who came down for the meet. We will definitely plan a bigger one in the coming days. :up
    4 people like this.
  8. TFI Hyderabad Meet

It was great meeting all you guys..! Nice to see all the italian beauties linedup. Was wonderful to be a part of Gnan baatna ;) n other good discussions, with a few topics of some You-Know-Who useless pricks. :)

@Hurricane, Sure brother, will post a ownership review of my beauty after it has gone through a service. N coming to the cost which the beauty changed hands n now engulfed with my love n care, well.., lets just call it a jaw dropping deal excluding the numbers part.. :p

All in all had a great time, though for just a few hours. Lets hope more fiat lovers turn out in our next meet and ofcourse, you can count me in for all the coming Rides/G2Gs... :)
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Just returned to Hyderabad yessterday. Missed the meet. But where are the photos of this meet?
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Where are the snaps fellows ??
    1 person likes this.